• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

So, why did they make such an effort to "Save the Well" when it was obviously contaminated anyway?

I couldn't understand that either, obviously you got a zombie stuck in that water for who knows how long it's gonna shed some body fluids into the water. Why did they need to send the asian dude down there, they couldn't get a rope around it from above, really?

I think they are going to get that farmers family all killed to by staying there, they will leave them all dead when they move on.

I couldn't understand that either, obviously you got a zombie stuck in that water for who knows how long it's gonna shed some body fluids into the water. Why did they need to send the asian dude down there, they couldn't get a rope around it from above, really?

I think they are going to get that farmers family all killed to by staying there, they will leave them all dead when they move on.

I think the farmers folks were trying to make them sick. I think they knew it was there.

I think the farmers folks were trying to make them sick. I think they knew it was there.

maybe..... i do see a confrontation brewing between the group and the farmer crew, possibly over shanes inability to deal with what he did to otis

I think Hershel is hiding something/someones/its in the barn that they haven't checked out yet.

I think Hershel is hiding something/someones/its in the barn that they haven't checked out yet.

Exactly...did you see how Hershel and the hot girl looked at each other when Shane asked what they were going to do if Sophia was bitten when they found her and Rick said "do what you have to do"? I think Hershel is hoarding zombies and his past fallen family that have turned to zombies in the barn and they don't want Rick and the gang finding out...also why he told them that they've made it this far without weapons and such...they haven't had to kill anything...they just round them up and keep them contained in the barn.

Didn't Hershel say something about them not needing to stay in tents outside or something either when Rick pointed over at the barn?
Rick said they could move to near the barn since he felt they were inconveniencing them but the doc quickly pointed out that he'd prefer if they kept close to the house and then changed the subject. He's hiding something alright.

*edit*
What if these guys are cannibals and ate Sophie? The irony.

Called it! Good episode!

Hell on Wheels isn't half bad either. Can't wait for the next episode.

Daaa I thought darel was done for when he got cliped in the head. I was upset.

Best line of the series so far: "I'm surprised you people have survived this long."

No kidding.

Now the next question is,..

Are the ones in the barn family/friends,..
Or are they just collecting them.

I think its funny that Glenn has now gotten two major secrets to keep.... and he sucks at it! I was glad Darel was not whacked. I'm beginning to like him more then the rest. He is the only one really surviving.... Shane is the one doing what ever it takes too... but that is a whole different can of worms!

Best line of the series so far: "I'm surprised you people have survived this long."

No kidding.

Now the next question is,..

Are the ones in the barn family/friends,..
Or are they just collecting them.

I think they are just collecting them because right before she took the shot at Darrel, Rick said no don't shoot, Hershal(spelling?) wants to take care of any walkers. It may have started out as one or two family members though.

the farmer was talking earlier about a cure so my guess is they are friends and family. also a bunch of the people in the house are not kin but are being watched over, so I suspect some of them are family of those people

I am curious as to how they got them in there...

Back