• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

yeah, ive been watching since the first episode. the new season has been so slow and boring. some episodes they didnt even show a single zombie doing anything.. its gone down hill, but who knows, it may turn around

They probably ran out of money for all the zombie effects. It's only halfway through season 2, so let's see how they manage this when it starts back in February.

They probably ran out of money for all the zombie effects.

This... From what I read the per episode budget for this season was slashed compared to last year. They took it from TWD and gave it to mad men.

Fawk- cable's down for the move. Gonna have to wrap me and 3 kids around a laptop...

Pretty good restart of the season.

the "talking dead" after show promised more zombie killing this season

Definitely did better starting the Mid Season.

Walking Dead is the shit BTW, i just wish they'd make another trip to Atlanta. And anyone else notice they've just kinda forgot about the old black man and his kid from like the first few episodes of the show?? I figured they'd make an appearance by now, or at least hear from them.

Glad that it is back. Finally have something to look forward to watching again.

I enjoyed it as well. Just watched it on the dvr. Did a good job setting up future episodes and showing some people's ability to handle tough situations(I.e. bar scene). Glad it's back for sure. I keep forgetting to record talking dead as well

Yep, agreed, I enjoyed it as well. I wasn't looking forward to it because a buddy had told me he read that it wasn't very good...but I was pleasantly surprised. Shows me that you don't always have to show constant zombies and gore for it to be a solid episode.

I thought it was pretty solid.

On the Talking Dead, the executive producer promised more slaying in the future.

The bar scene was awesome and I just can't understand why that woman can't just mind her own damn business. Now she's caused more problems than there already was. Typical.

Back