• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

Going to the drag strip tonight. Beer and burnouts. Sounds perfect with this weather

Why is UPS so complicated. Missed the delivery of the stub shaft this morning I ain't waiting till Monday for it, just want it today

I personally enjoy how impossible they make it to call a specific customer center, the Keene one is pretty elusive.

obnoixiously large tires on my jeep make up for my lack of driving skill, so I figure a bike with obnoixiouly large tires will make up for my lack of riding skills.

PS vid was good shit

Fat tired mountain bikes on a downhill are cool, it's the weird snake belly ones for the beach I'm in no mood to see. Piloted by people that are dying for attention, they just seem like one more piece of Chinese crap that people will buy then let rot in their garage. I seriously question the mentality some times. It's a razor scooter for Kardashian wannabes.

At the point of just saying **** it and buying a different brand 35 spline stub

I know a few of you guys are nv4500 smugglers. I've got a few questions, I have a 4x4 99 Silverado 1500 with 5.3. Has a t76 turbo that doesnt get along with the 4l60, as far as I can tell my only options are to swap a 4l80 or a nv4500. The 4l80 swap is well documented with all the adapters and part numbers you need to buy, but I'd rather go with a nv4500 if I knew where to start. It has the push button transfer case that I assume I'd have to ditch for something manually shifted, I can handle the tunning with hp tunners, but the actual hardware side I have no idea where to start and google isn't coming up with very good results.

Last edited:

00 til like 04 you could get one stock in 2500's and HD's behind the 6.0. The nv4500 is typical 1.125 10 spline input and 32 spline output, same as all GM versions. Just source a LS style bell and clutch, pedals and interior stuff, and whatever other drivetrian swap pieces.

Helped my father/sister strip their 70 Duster interior floor out. Needs some patch work before the main piece can go back in. They're going to cut out some new patches and clean everything up. Next time I go down we should be able to put in the new torsion bar crossmember and new interior floor at the least. Then frame connectors and torque boxes.

Also got the TTI headers and new milodon oil pan on my uncles 70 Duster (I see a trend here). I should be ready to light that thing off after another weekend of work. Been a long time coming. That thing hasn't been driven in probably like 15 years.

It boggles my mind that my future father in law hasn't even started his 66 mustang in almost a year. I can not fathom having a 70 duster and just letting it marinate for 15 years.

It boggles my mind that my future father in law hasn't even started his 66 mustang in almost a year. I can not fathom having a 70 duster and just letting it marinate for 15 years.

How about a restored 66 stang that's been done and sitting for that long and hasn't even had the paperwork or anything done to it yet?

How about a restored 66 stang that's been done and sitting for that long and hasn't even had the paperwork or anything done to it yet?

1259583.jpg

my coworker has a 69 CobraJet Mach1 that's been collecting dust for about 8 years now. Helped him get some little stuff done about a year and a half ago, that's the last time it was touched AFAIK.

Nitro, Yukon or ECGS for a new 35 spline stub?

Just found out that I'll be back to working mornings all week come school year and I'm done with the service side. 6-230 all week just prep cook Tues and Thurs and receiving Mon weds Fri.

Just found out that I'll be back to working mornings all week come school year and I'm done with the service side. 6-230 all week just prep cook Tues and Thurs and receiving Mon weds Fri.

nice. I was so happy once I moved from service to food prep lol. You smell much better at the end of the day.

Back