• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

Target now has them mountain bikes with big ass offroad tires, was thinking about getting one. There only $250

Just not those fat tire beach bikes, please...they look soo stupid. Nobody hanging at the beach all day has the physical capacity to even ride a bike I have no idea why they were invented. At the jersey shore most beached whale alerts actually turn out to be fat people that fell asleep. Fact.

Just not those fat tire beach bikes, please...they look soo stupid. Nobody hanging at the beach all day has the physical capacity to even ride a bike I have no idea why they were invented. At the jersey shore most beached whale alerts actually turn out to be fat people that fell asleep. Fact.

Fat bikes are all the rage now, I still dont understand it.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/eddie-masters-gets-fat-video-2015.html

They can be fun if you know what you're doing, or if you're biking on hard pack snow but other than that meh. Kinda like telemark skiing, if you know what you're doing its awesome otherwise its just a hassle.

Fat bikes are all the rage now, I still dont understand it.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/eddie-masters-gets-fat-video-2015.html

They can be fun if you know what you're doing, or if you're biking on hard pack snow but other than that meh. Kinda like telemark skiing, if you know what you're doing its awesome otherwise its just a hassle.

obnoixiously large tires on my jeep make up for my lack of driving skill, so I figure a bike with obnoixiouly large tires will make up for my lack of riding skills.

PS vid was good shit

I like your logic, pretty much the same concept, and thankfully bikes don't need a winch to recover when you roll it :D

videos like that are one of the few reasons I still lurk on mtb forums.

you win nothing sir

Its got a broken window and cracked windshield to, I wouldnt pay 5k for it

Why is UPS so complicated. Missed the delivery of the stub shaft this morning I ain't waiting till Monday for it, just want it today

Back