• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

Any one have to deal with lokka for warranty stuff?

There's no better shirt for you
It's true. I saw that shirt on amazon while looking for bumper stickers that said the same thing and had to buy it.

I thoroughly enjoy the slow migration of stuff around your yard Ken. Normally people that hoard parts like you let that shit rot in place.
Moving it around once in a while keeps it from sinking in too far. It's like continental drift, eventually it ends up somewhere else.

Ken still can't come close to my nv4500 hoarding skills though.
Yeah, I keep selling the damn things for a ~450-650% profit 2-5 days after buying them instead of just hoarding them :moon:

dunno why I ever bothered doing this with dana 60s, those weigh 3x as much, suck to drag around, and everyone who wants them is a broke asshole like me. Guys who want NV4500s are tired of throwing 3 grand at their cummins durastroke slushbox every year. :yap:

Looks like 10 factory got smart and did a little more machining on the inner shafts so you no longer gotta bring em to clear the inner c, Colin can relate.

That's pretty sweet. That held me up for like 2 weeks trying to figure out what was causing it exactly.

Going down to my parents house on Friday to help cut out the floor, torsion bar crossmember, and clean up the frame rails on my father/sisters 70 Duster to get ready for new pieces. Entire new interior floor, new torsion bar crossmember, frame connectors, and frame repair piece. Yay for black boogers.

tomorrow flying out to portland oregon for fun
Did I miss the memo where you turned hipster?

portland.jpg

Last edited:

Happy Birthday.

Pro-Tip: If you are going to create a form field in a webpage that asks for an email address don't make the @ symbol an invalid character entry.

That's pretty sweet. That held me up for like 2 weeks trying to figure out what was causing it exactly.

Going down to my parents house on Friday to help cut out the floor, torsion bar crossmember, and clean up the frame rails on my father/sisters 70 Duster to get ready for new pieces. Entire new interior floor, new torsion bar crossmember, frame connectors, and frame repair piece. Yay for black boogers.

Just hand them a angle grinder, sit back drink beer and give some direction

Bill does work at a high school. Some things have to be rubbing off on him.

I think I am more surprised that you know what a hipster is
What do you have planned for the trip?

Bill does work at a high school. Some things have to be rubbing off on him.

and middle, elementary and pre-k schools too you know...

I hope those levels aren't rubbing off although that might explain some things. :laugh:

On that note, I am now convinced there is no way to eat lunch with co-workers and eat string cheese with dignity.

Target now has them mountain bikes with big ass offroad tires, was thinking about getting one. There only $250

Back