• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Ps I love you sweetie

But fo realz. Reasonable hard on.

Nah. Not worth the effort to find one anymore. If he was buying a BMW or something it would be a different story.

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Nah. Not worth the effort to find one anymore. If he was buying a BMW or something it would be a different story.

for you yes, for me no. end of story

it may come down to me taking the week of spring break off and leaving on a jet plane

I would like to find another one :D

Big plus to looking in AZ is I'm sure justin would be happy to go look over anything close to phoenix, plus pick you up from the airport :thumbup:

like a ex forest service truck

That thing did look mint. And correct trans!!

the color made it

Then stay away from anything modified, especially if the dude is getting rid of it not long after he bought it. What does he have for service records? I'd expect a bunch.
Good. I wasn't going to rain on your parade but I was worried from the beginning with the stakes and EFI that is was a beat on rig.

Stay away from modified and get a stock rig or something that is minor mod like exhaust (not stacks) or wheels and tires.

worse part od same truck but all stock and 04 just popped up, but to old to get financed

Yeah, but those are cars for idiots.

How far off are you from paying cash on a truck that's a little older? Might also be something to consider. There's something to be said for not having a payment- insurance will be cheaper, it's not as much of a liability, no risk of being upside down in a loan on a truck you can't afford to drive if diesel prices climb again, etc.

Travis I was off by 10 minutes.

How far off are you from paying cash on a truck that's a little older? Might also be something to consider. There's something to be said for not having a payment- insurance will be cheaper, it's not as much of a liability, no risk of being upside down in a loan on a truck you can't afford to drive if diesel prices climb again, etc.

Ya. I don't know what the actual reason you got rid of billy's truck was but a few of my buddies have diesel OBS ford and they are cheap and unstoppable. Find one in AZ in good shape for cheap and drive it back here. Hell, you could probably make a profit off it if you hate it.

Yeah, but those are cars for idiots.

paying cash for an older truck would be nice but the diesel truck market is so at times just idiotic you get two people with the same truck one has his head up in the clouds wants $6k over value advertised everywhere and the other guy is on earth but isn't real advertising I got super lucky buying my truck what I bought usually goes for 4-6k with varying degrees of condition and such but I found it through a rumor and paid $2k...so essentially there is no way to be prepared with "enough" cash to buy a diesel and I'm sure rob would at least want newer than 2000 even for cash deal

Ya. I don't know what the actual reason you got rid of billy's truck was but a few of my buddies have diesel OBS ford and they are cheap and unstoppable. Find one in AZ in good shape for cheap and drive it back here. Hell, you could probably make a profit off it if you hate it.

Frame was rusty, and whole fuel system from tanks to injectors needed to be replaced

I'd have no problem picking up a rust free IDI just don't have cash. Speaking of racetrack is going on tues

Back