• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Rob, I would honestly just try to find an older gasser. I hate car payments and that's the main reason I don't have a new/newer truck. I could afford it, but I don't want the payment.

Search for a 6.0/NV4500. Dundy's truck has no issues towing his setup, granted it's a bit lighter than ours, but who cares? My truck is definitely one of the slowest, but gets the job done over and over.

Dundys truck was a hell of a lucky find, especially at the price he paid. I've only seen one other 6.0/nv4500 in new England and it was getting parted out

I don't have the cash to buy a truck outright, not to mention if i do find a truck ain't gonna find a trailer. Strongly considering putting the Jeep up, or pulling the axles/suspension/atlas out of it and building something I can drive on the street

I don't have the cash to buy a truck outright, not to mention if i do find a truck ain't gonna find a trailer. Strongly considering putting the Jeep up, or pulling the axles/suspension/atlas out of it and building something I can drive on the street

Bill gon be mad.

Rob, I would honestly just try to find an older gasser. I hate car payments and that's the main reason I don't have a new/newer truck. I could afford it, but I don't want the payment.

Search for a 6.0/NV4500. Dundy's truck has no issues towing his setup, granted it's a bit lighter than ours, but who cares? My truck is definitely one of the slowest, but gets the job done over and over.

I don't mind having a payment, if I can find something I can pay with cash great but I want something nice regardless sick of beaters.

Why would I care?
Ouch that one hurt. and I said I was considering. not threatning

and I talked with the credit union, loan is mine regardless, I have 30 days to close on it

Ouch that one hurt. and I said I was considering. not threatning

and I talked with the credit union, loan is mine regardless, I have 30 days to close on it
:loveu::loveu::loveu:

Don't rush into anything 'cause you have 30 days. If you got approved once you can get approved again.

Why not just get a personal loan so you can buy whatever truck you want regardless of age?

Yea, then they run your credit again which isn't really ideal in a short time span.
Minor in the grand scheme of things as far as things that affect credit and that heals quick.

Minor in the grand scheme of things as far as things that affect credit and that heals quick.

I thought a "hard" pull was on your report for 3 years? I seem to remember one of those for a credit card I applied to around 6 years ago at this point.

I thought a "hard" pull was on your report for 3 years? I seem to remember one of those for a credit card I applied to around 6 years ago at this point.

hard pull do hurt the score i think for a 2 years or so but they don't hurt that bad only a few points i think. the big hurt comes when you actually open the new line of credit

Back