• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

hard pull do hurt the score i think for a 2 years or so but they don't hurt that bad only a few points i think. the big hurt comes when you actually open the new line of credit

I thought it was like 10 points? Dunno, I did it a while ago.

i have no issues getting a dually just not one with wheel spacers and wide tires

Miller got 2nd after multiple issues and driving like a madman, Lucas came home 6th, not bad with only a fraction of the budget others have.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

First

Ready for 14-26"?

Damn 14-26"? This is ridiculous.

Anyone know much about 2014-2015 JK 4-drs? Thinking about trading Kate's car in for one.

How are the 3.6 pentastar motors? The 5 spd auto in them? Any known issues?

Anyone know much about 2014-2015 JK 4-drs? Thinking about trading Kate's car in for one.

I don't know anything about them, but I just want the best for you xoxo. Also thanks again for your brain the other day.

Edit: My friend had a 2dr Rubi 6spd with the 3.6 and it had a ton of balls, plus the interior was way nicer than a TJ.

Rented a '12 or a '13 in California for 10 days like two years ago and put somewhere close to 1k miles, but it was a 2 door. It was okay- decent acceleration, so-so mileage. Tires already had funky wear in the front with only 20k miles on it.

Just more food for thought..

As far as four wheel drive is concerned, remember that JKs are still old school rear wheel drive until you shift into 4 wheel drive. Idk how well versed kate is in and weather/4x4 driving, but I know I'm putting tarah into a full-time 4x4 when its time for her to get into something newer... probably a low miles LR4 when the time comes.

The point of getting a JK is that it's still old school. She'll have no problem with it.

She doesn't have high standards as far as acceleration.

I'm just making sure they're not lemons.

Back