• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

if anyone is interested in free beer and pizza we could use a few extra hands in help painting the walls in the new house this weekend

Just sitting at a hydraulic shop getting paid to wait for a pump to be rebuilt. Killing battery life!!!

Considering passing on this truck, they guy that's selling it bought it as is. Seems like its a good deal with great stuff under just might not be a great fit for me.

Considering passing on this truck, they guy that's selling it bought it as is. Seems like its a good deal with great stuff under just might not be a great fit for me.

So he hasn't fixed anything on it? My Robbie translator isn't working good today.

Its a lot of money spent, just trying to make sure I'm making the right devotion and not getting a $16000 lemon

Its a lot of money spent, just trying to make sure I'm making the right devotion and not getting a $16000 lemon

Then stay away from anything modified, especially if the dude is getting rid of it not long after he bought it. What does he have for service records? I'd expect a bunch.

just got ahold of the original owner on fb that built it, he got rid of it cause he had more into it then it was worth and was sick of chasing demons

Good. I wasn't going to say anything but don't waste your money on someone else's hack job. If you are going to be making payments get a stock or obviously well taken care of truck. If you didn't have such a hard on for a stick shift you could pick up a really nice chevy 6.0 for that kind of cash.

i did see a 04 all stock for the same price basicly same truck

has to be a 05 or newer for me to be financed

and stick is a must

09 2500 6.0 2WD, 71k miles, $16,900. Manual windows... Bill Clinton approved.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ListingId=391139847&listingId=384051080&Log=0

Come back to reality. Do you want a clean, nicely maintained truck for a reasonable amount of cash? Settle for two pedals. Do you want someone's junk pile or overpriced million and a half mile work rig? Because every yokel thinks that having a clutch pedal in a late model full size truck means they can trade you your house for it.

Last edited:

Good. I wasn't going to say anything but don't waste your money on someone else's hack job. If you are going to be making payments get a stock or obviously well taken care of truck. If you didn't have such a hard on for a stick shift you could pick up a really nice chevy 6.0 for that kind of cash.

It's a reasonable hard on. Now stop spewing your bullshit auto***got blasphemy, please and thanks. Go drive your rover and daydream of summertime in the hamptons.

... This concludes our monthly post.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

It's a reasonable hard on. Now stop spewing your bullshit auto***got blasphemy, please and thanks. Go drive your rover and daydream of summertime in the hamptons.

... This concludes our monthly post.

See you in four weeks

Ps I love you sweetie

But fo realz. Reasonable hard on.

in other news the OG bro wheels got sold tonight, with Danny Dickshow and DB Dave urine included

Back