• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

JB weld that shit in there and call it a day

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'm having the same problem with my front tires Colin on the Honda. Tire pressure is good, but I'm betting it is because I corner like its a race car.

Speaking of which. Just called up the dealership to ask a few questions, then was going to call Honda corporate. I didn't get that far.

"Oh ya, I've been meaning to call you. Spoke to my regional manager, we're going to be covering the full cost of the job, including clutch replacement, no charge to you. Come in and we'll have a loaner car waiting for you."

Awesome.

Nice! And is it wearing on the sidewall at all? If so, you need moar tire pressure bc the tire is rolling under the car under cornering.

I'm having the same problem with my front tires Colin on the Honda. Tire pressure is good, but I'm betting it is because I corner like its a race car.

Speaking of which. Just called up the dealership to ask a few questions, then was going to call Honda corporate. I didn't get that far.

"Oh ya, I've been meaning to call you. Spoke to my regional manager, we're going to be covering the full cost of the job, including clutch replacement, no charge to you. Come in and we'll have a loaner car waiting for you."

Awesome.
nice. just wondering which dealer are you going through?

Also Cristina is standing by you being one of the wierdest people she's met.

I wasn't even that weird friday. I just got really tired and stared at you all night, not weird at all.

Not sure If I'm being overly critical or what, But the product did not meet my expectations. Whatchoo think Lots-o-post?
Not at all. You paid for new stuff you should get new stuff that has no issues.

Spill the beans... What is shop?
I had an issue with a shaft I ordered from High Angle but a quick call and Jess took care of it no problem. Even shipped me a whole new shaft. I'd order again from them because I know they stand behind their product.

Not at all. You paid for new stuff you should get new stuff that has no issues.

Spill the beans... What is shop?
I had an issue with a shaft I ordered from High Angle but a quick call and Jess took care of it no problem. Even shipped me a whole new shaft. I'd order again from them because I know they stand behind their product.

I'm not going to mention them publicly until the issue is resolved.

but 2 words, starts with "carol" and ends in "line"

little late to call them today. but I have a date with a dyno coming up and can't do that without a shaft.

I'm not going to mention them publicly until the issue is resolved.

but 2 words, starts with "carol" and ends in "line"

little late to call them today. but I have a date with a dyno coming up and can't do that without a shaft.

Sorry to hear the shaft wasn't what you expected, I know I talked them up a bunch a while back. Dave and I have each had one of their driveshafts, and were always happy with them. I'm actually about to order one for the XJ, now I'm wondering if they're the best choice.

Sorry to hear the shaft wasn't what you expected, I know I talked them up a bunch a while back. Dave and I have each had one of their driveshafts, and were always happy with them. I'm actually about to order one for the XJ, now I'm wondering if they're the best choice.

what ever just buy some trash shaft. you are probably just going to unload that pos xj on some unsuspecting asshole any way

Finally starting to feel like a vehicle inside :)

14441591435_a3b02773da_c.jpg

I had a dream the other night that I drove it :laugh: from what I remember it went pretty well...although whatever exhaust I dreamt for it, is not what I'd like to end up with...

I had a dream the other night that I drove it :laugh: from what I remember it went pretty well...although whatever exhaust I dreamt for it, is not what I'd like to end up with...

would you say that you were pretty, exhausted, before going to sleep?

ha. hahaha. ha.

Finally starting to feel like a vehicle inside :)

14441591435_a3b02773da_c.jpg

Looking good. How are you cutting the aluminum?

Ordered some new Goodyear radial tires in load range D for the trailer. $430 I was not ready to spend but whatever. I don't want another detour in NY to go to a tractor supply for tires :laugh:

a handheld tool that makes a loud weird noise that is so interesting his neighbor came over to see what he was doing.

For every cut? I would have thought on there shifter cuts outs yes but on the straight edges that seems time consuming setting up.

Back