• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I had a RENIX sending unit in a '91 XJ for a while and the same thing happened, gas gauge went backwards.

I thought it was hilarious.
hahahaha, YUP. I have that in the MJ right now. It reads empty until you're down to half a tank, then drops to half a tank at like 3/8 of a tank, by the time you get to 7/8 of a tank on the gauge, you better have some nice walking shoes on!

E = enough
F = ****ed

Exactly.

same... although i'll have new brakes and a passenger (long) side CV axle waiting for me saturday to put into my sister's car. youtube videos dont look like its too bad of a job. hopefully it leaves me with enough time to flush my cooling system and install new hoses and gauges in my british leyland machine. next thursday cant come soon enough.. leaving right from work for NACfest.

Two day work week for me next week. I'm ready!

Today is my first day back since the 5th.

I have all of next week off including the following Monday.

I'm doing a water pump and power steering hoses in my truck as preventative maintenance.

I'm also going to price out some new radial trailer tires. The bias ply ones seem to wear out way too fast around the outer parts of the tread. And yes, they're at the max PSI rating when I tow my MJ.

I'm also going to price out some new radial trailer tires. The bias ply ones seem to wear out way too fast around the outer parts of the tread. And yes, they're at the max PSI rating when I tow my MJ.
Stop cornering like a race car with the trailer and you won't wear out the sides.

Two day work week for me next week. I'm ready!

Got back to Crown to grab my truck at 2am after driving 11 hours from the Bantam Jeep Festival. Woke up at 6:30. We don't have to be in tomorrow until 10:30 tomorrow morning though so I can catch up on sleep tomorrow morning.

0 day work week for me next week!

Got back to Crown to grab my truck at 2am after driving 11 hours from the Bantam Jeep Festival. Woke up at 6:30. We don't have to be in tomorrow until 10:30 tomorrow morning though so I can catch up on sleep tomorrow morning.

I was trying to figure out where you were based on those snapchats, but had no idea. Looked fun!

PS If it rains Sunday I'll be ****in pissed

I don't really like vacations :dunno:

Last year I took a week off and watched TV, and then in December my boss told me I needed to pick like 8 days to not show up to work or else I'd lose them. I'd much rather just get another couple of checks instead of getting vacation days. I mean they'll probably be good to have someday, but the last almost-decade of working without any paid days off just got me used to always going to work unless I *really* needed the days off :laugh:

Can you bring me a oil fill cap for a 4.0L? Mine broke apart again. I've gone through a few units now. Does Crown make a good one or am I stuck with Mopar's?
I don't really like vacations :dunno:

Last year I took a week off and watched TV, and then in December my boss told me I needed to pick like 8 days to not show up to work or else I'd lose them. I'd much rather just get another couple of checks instead of getting vacation days. I mean they'll probably be good to have someday, but the last almost-decade of working without any paid days off just got me used to always going to work unless I *really* needed the days off :laugh:
Or you could take a few days next week and hang out with us.

Back