• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I think that's everybody's reaction to the first time using a plasma. Mine does 5/8 pretty damn good, that's its max rating but I'm tempted to try 3/4 to see how it does.

We have a powermax 45, it's rated for 3/4". I bet it would do a passable cut on 1", but I got that chinesium bandsaw for working on the house so I just use that. I love tools where I can set my cut up and sit back with one hand on the tool and the other feeding me beer.

Got an iPhone yesterday. I like it.

Holy crap, if I ever leave this company (i.e. if we go under, no way am I quitting) I NEED to buy a plasma cutter.

This thing is AWESOME.

PS: best job ever, I can use the plasma cutter whenever the hell I want and it cuts 1/4" like butter. I bet this thing would cut 1" plate no problem... I know where I am building my new bumper.

I got a lead on 50A 220V inverter richmond china machine for $290

get with me. Dougies is interested too. Maybe we can get the price down another few bucks if I go pick up 3 or 4.

it's this one, guy is local.
http://gnktools.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=70

pilot arc model is like another 50. Debating if it's worth it.

Last edited:

I have zero money to dedicate to buying one for the foreseeable future :(

And with a 45 amp professional grade one at work that I can literally use whenever I want, not much motivation to spend money on one anyways.

Still got quite a ways to go on my loans, house shit, parts for the 5 ton... etc.

I feel that.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to need one for uhaul project, and ubilding hitch for the MJ of the drawtite style.

For $290 I'll make a china one do work.

thse were the last welds I laid with the HF blue welder and flux core wire.
2014-05-11%2017.11.22_zpsl3xdytfa.jpg

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

The shackle hangers on my truck look like they're on a diet. Still have a loan on it and I'm already going to be building suspension parts for it. I shoulda kept the jeep so I could carry out dumb ideas on that instead.

New shackles are like $25... Although mine did kinda suck to do. Bolt frozen in the sleeve and whatnot

...probably wouldn't have sucked as bad if it hadn't been snowing about 3" an hour that day :rolleyes:

Min were swiss cheese, best prices were through amazon

I got a lead on 50A 220V inverter richmond china machine for $290

get with me. Dougies is interested too. Maybe we can get the price down another few bucks if I go pick up 3 or 4.

it's this one, guy is local.
http://gnktools.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=70

pilot arc model is like another 50. Debating if it's worth it.

Depending on logistics I'd be interested in something like this. Any firsthand experience with that machine?

Buying infield/garage pass for the Daytona race, kinda pricey but ****it

For those that like the RoadKill show there is a new series. Not as good and some product placement but same hosts.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

New shackles are like $25... Although mine did kinda suck to do. Bolt frozen in the sleeve and whatnot

...probably wouldn't have sucked as bad if it hadn't been snowing about 3" an hour that day :rolleyes:

It's the frame side hangers. I'm either going to build a flip kit or some sliders for it to give it a 2" lift and then match it up front with new keys.

Back