• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Stronger is good. Good enough??? I doubt it ha

USPS said:
Your item was refused by the addressee at 3:25 am on May 29, 2014 in WOBURN, MA 01801 and is being returned to the sender.

Yeah... because I WASN'T HERE AT 3****ING30AM

And I wouldn't have answered the door at home at that hour either!

How the hell do they think this is OK? And I guarantee no one refused it, no one was freaking HERE.

:mad:

Yeah... because I WASN'T HERE AT 3****ING30AM

And I wouldn't have answered the door at home at that hour either!

How the hell do they think this is OK? And I guarantee no one refused it, no one was freaking HERE.

:mad:

They're probably not updating their shit accurately. I doubt anyone was delivering at 3:25 AM unless it was palletized freight.

EDIT: And that's USPS, not UPS, so AFAIK, they don't even deal with anything palletized.

Yeah, I'm hoping this is their software devs sucking ass, not reality. Because I kinda want those parts and don't feel like dealing with the ebay seller to get them sent back *again*.

there has been a helicopter circling my office now for the past hours, im not near a window so i can't who it is

Last edited:

Probably Ken

I had mailed an order to a customer UPS from our warehouse in Georgia back to a MA shop...checked the shipping confirmation yesterday, Delivered at 5:25am, great. The customer called and never received the package. UPS' automated line says item delivered .7 miles away from location at some unknown building. Thankfully the driver figured it out hours later, but that was annoying trying to explain.

i once ordered a bunch of items that were all shipped from different warehouse, one of the warehouses screwed up the address and but down NY instead of MA (correct zip code). I didn't notice that until that day when the package didn't come the day day it was expected. So i called up UPS to let them know that it looks like there is a mess up and have them correct it before it becomes a bigger mess. the woman at told me "i know this is a dumb policy but we have to try and deliver the package 3 times before we are allow to correct it"

local UPS guy got fired for delivering packages to the wrong address and signing the name.

lucky for him the guy he delivered a real expensive package to was honest and brought it to the correct address.

UPS guy still deserved to be fired for sucking at his job and signing someone else's name.

local UPS guy got fired for delivering packages to the wrong address and signing the name.

lucky for him the guy he delivered a real expensive package to was honest and brought it to the correct address.

UPS guy still deserved to be fired for sucking at his job and signing someone else's name.

Our UPS guy at work does this all the time, even after multiple complaints.

It'll be Friday afternoon and he'll leave a package outside the back door. It hasn't happened just once that a package gets left outside all weekend long.
Or he'll be to lazy to drive up the road and just leave them by the sign at the entrance and yet mark "delivered to customer woman" with a random scribble for a signature when you look it up.

It used to be FedEx was bad and UPS was good, it has very much switched around here and I try to have everything shipped either FedEx or USPS since I know I'll get those packages. FedEx is awesome around here now and the driver will bring packages addressed to me right to my office (I get quite a few) rather than to the custodial area. It's nice.

We had a light bar shipped to a customer. Signed for delivery and the tracking number showed it. Customer filed a PayPal claim with us and before it went through he called us and said he just saw his light bar on a clapped out Toyota truck driven by an immigrant farmhand down the street. Turns out the ups guy delivered it to the wrong address and the immigrant worker forged the signature.

I guess he had local police show up at the farm, had the owner of the farm talk to his help and made him remove the light bar and give it back lol.

At work we regularly (at least once every two weeks, usually once a week) have one of the idiot delivery people (fedex and ups are both sucking right now) deliver multiple packages with our company name clearly displayed on the label/shipping address... to the electrical supply house 2 doors down. It's gotten so frequent that they know us all by appearance.

so Carmelo is 26 today, huh...I sure feel old.

You're ****ing old as shit! Pretty sure you were 26 when I met you, if I could do math I'd be able to figure out something with that. Whatever.

My part arrived just now and the USPS website is still listing it as refused and returned to sender, so I guess they just suck at web dev.

Back