• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Ken, I twisted the splines on a stock shaft after two runs on the 35s. I bought chromos for it to get the bolt pattern to match the hp44 front.

For mild wheeling he should be fine.

Yo ken!

Which junkyard has some drive by cable Chevy trucks (99-01).

Also looking for an s-10 around the same year range for an ecu Mount.

I have no idea. All I look for in GMs is LQ4s, LQ9s, L18s, and NV4500s.

I'll take a look if I visit the yards soon. Text me the info you just gave on Saturday/Sunday mornings so I remember.

why don't you just go find one in cal o ray doe?

I have no idea. All I look for in GMs is LQ4s, LQ9s, L18s, and NV4500s.

I'll take a look if I visit the yards soon. Text me the info you just gave on Saturday/Sunday mornings so I remember.

If you didn't have any leads I was just gonna go junkyard hopping saturday. My local ones have no DBC stuff.

I thought your setup was DBW? Did you change it?

I destroyed my drive by wire harness and gas pedal. and the harness I came across for cheap money was drive by cable.

and supposedly I'll get better throttle response.

um yes what are you a wuss

Brings a whole new meaning to "pull the string out!"

Flat rate boxes are a wonderful thing, tho

Our UPS guy at work does this all the time, even after multiple complaints.

It'll be Friday afternoon and he'll leave a package outside the back door. It hasn't happened just once that a package gets left outside all weekend long.
Or he'll be to lazy to drive up the road and just leave them by the sign at the entrance and yet mark "delivered to customer woman" with a random scribble for a signature when you look it up.

It used to be FedEx was bad and UPS was good, it has very much switched around here and I try to have everything shipped either FedEx or USPS since I know I'll get those packages. FedEx is awesome around here now and the driver will bring packages addressed to me right to my office (I get quite a few) rather than to the custodial area. It's nice.
it's the opposite here. My regular UPS guy is fawesome. like, knows our business hours and will deliver a package to home address awesome.

So am I supposed to drive my jeep across the country pulling a string attached to the throttle body? I also don't think that string would survive Nac-Fest.

you suck, Rosco drove half of KOH with a 550 cord tied to the throttle body.

Holy crap, if I ever leave this company (i.e. if we go under, no way am I quitting) I NEED to buy a plasma cutter.

This thing is AWESOME.

PS: best job ever, I can use the plasma cutter whenever the hell I want and it cuts 1/4" like butter. I bet this thing would cut 1" plate no problem... I know where I am building my new bumper.

I am going to cut dick shaped holes in EVERYTHING

EVERY SINGLE THING

Buying a jeep tomorrow for my gf.. 99 with 188k on it. Anyone have experience with code 1391 (intermittent loss of ckp/ cps sensor). Hoping it's just something as simple as swapping the cps. It's odd because it runs perfect.

Looks Luke I'll be replacing the drivers side coil tower after this weekend, it will not straighten out. I just need for it to get through this year.

Buying a jeep tomorrow for my gf.. 99 with 188k on it. Anyone have experience with code 1391 (intermittent loss of ckp/ cps sensor). Hoping it's just something as simple as swapping the cps. It's odd because it runs perfect.

Yeah mine popped that when the CPS went bad, it would run 100% then cut out randomly.

Holy crap, if I ever leave this company (i.e. if we go under, no way am I quitting) I NEED to buy a plasma cutter.

This thing is AWESOME.

PS: best job ever, I can use the plasma cutter whenever the hell I want and it cuts 1/4" like butter. I bet this thing would cut 1" plate no problem... I know where I am building my new bumper.

I think that's everybody's reaction to the first time using a plasma. Mine does 5/8 pretty damn good, that's its max rating but I'm tempted to try 3/4 to see how it does.

Flat rate boxes are a wonderful thing, tho

they love it when you pack a steering box into one of those.

if it fits it ships!

Back