• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

If I wasn't swapping in an 8.8 I would have left the rear short arms. If I had left it running short arms I wouldn't have issues with the upper control arms hitting the floor pan at full bump. Does that answer your question? And I had nothing to do with the geometry it is a Clayton kit.

STFU and cut the floor, don't bring your problems here

Moab, here we come.

25269553503_8744c6795e_b.jpg

Nope. I've been doing the oil changes myself so we'll see how good their service department is.

So we took it in on Friday to have them look at it. Picking it up later today.

They did a few software updates first, a few of which were covered under our emissions warranty (seems weird). Other ones have to do with transmission shifts and HVAC. Estimated to cost us $50-60.

That didn't fix it so they did a compression test and leakdown test. Needed a cylinder head. Got the parts and apparently just finished the job at the end of the day on Saturday.

Never asked me about any other services performed on the thing. Completely covered under warranty (10 yr / 150k mile on the cylinder heads).

We'll see if they try to pull anything past me when we go to pick it up.

So we took it in on Friday to have them look at it. Picking it up later today.

They did a few software updates first, a few of which were covered under our emissions warranty (seems weird). Other ones have to do with transmission shifts and HVAC. Estimated to cost us $50-60.

That didn't fix it so they did a compression test and leakdown test. Needed a cylinder head. Got the parts and apparently just finished the job at the end of the day on Saturday.

Never asked me about any other services performed on the thing. Completely covered under warranty (10 yr / 150k mile on the cylinder heads).

We'll see if they try to pull anything past me when we go to pick it up.

7lZwLKc.jpg

good luck

Picked up the jeep.

$20 for the updates and it now runs quieter than it used to. Maybe that was another sign it needed it lol. Everything seems great so far.

Happy with their service department.

scweet

Also, does anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced shop vac? Ideally something that can keep up with a sandblast cabinet.

Back