• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I don't mind doing normal maintenance like brakes, exhaust, ujoints, etc.

It's when you're replacing seatbelts, interior shit, fixing leaks on every drivetrain component, etc. that it starts getting annoying.

472557.jpg

MOAR SNAPCHATS DAMNIT

Also, does anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced shop vac? Ideally something that can keep up with a sandblast cabinet.

My big ridgid has been kicking ass since 2010. I left it outside for the entire winter of 2010-2011 and the ball bearings are so rusty it sounds like a blender full of marbles and gravel but it doesn't seem to care.

It will happily suck up chunks of plaster, concrete mix, pieces of wood, pieces of metal, nails, small animals, butt gerbils, bricks, concrete blocks, children, etc. If the filters are clean.

My big ridgid has been kicking ass since 2010. I left it outside for the entire winter of 2010-2011 and the ball bearings are so rusty it sounds like a blender full of marbles and gravel but it doesn't seem to care.

It will happily suck up chunks of plaster, concrete mix, pieces of wood, pieces of metal, nails, small animals, butt gerbils, bricks, concrete blocks, children, etc. If the filters are clean.

I'm impressed so far. Not too loud and seems to work well. I went with the 12 gallon, not the 14.

12898169_10100846282849429_8853924893188528852_o.jpg

Today was about 65 miles total...I've got close to 100 at this point including driving around town and up to the gas station etc. 70 MPH is effortless without even a finger on the steering wheel. Not even a second glance from the cops either.

Sheep would have driven 30 hours without doing it.

just replaced the battery terminal bolts on the truck today after learning I had one battery not connected two months ago. now to procrastinate replacing the hydro booster line that is pissing power steering fluid everywhere and making my brakes suck

Got denied on devil's hot tub, might've made it with the right spotter but 103" wheelbase was just not my friend on that.

Owned Mickey's in one shot like it wasn't even there, and did Escalator in one shot too, no lift from bottom to top in like 30 seconds. After watching something much bigger & more built than me struggle for 5 minutes.

This truck is retarded. Haven't had a chance to catch the LI crew except in passing but you guys will need to take it out for a run down the road. I could not be happier with how this thing is working. 150ish miles so far and the worst that has happened is the 300 puked some oil out one of the shift rail caps.

Back