• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Peanut Butter thread

That picture just reminded me, anyone here use knipex wire cutters? im thinking of picking up a pair. Both my snap on and mac ones plain suck. just wondering if all the hype about the knipex ones is worth the money. I cut alot of wire harnesses LOL

My wire cutters are Kleins. Haven't done me wrong yet, but I don't use them daily. Anything from Knipex I've used has been good, but I haven't had to pay for them.

A pulley failed on my garage door today. Went to lift the door, moved it about 2 inches and BANG. Glad I wasn't inside when it happened. Also, glad nothing was damaged. I bought some new pulleys and safety cable... Funny, I said I wasn't going to deal with that door until I had to. It took less time than anticipated.

I got a set of airbags from a 97xj, what fun can I have with them?

put one inside an old microwave some kind of small metal container or put it in a 5 gallon bucket with a piece of plywood over it and have a friend sit on it while you set it off and send him for a ride.

Wire it for remote detonation. Put it on the ground, take a pie tin and fill it with gasoline, and set it on top of the airbag. Light the gasoline on fire (it'll only burn on the surface). Go far away from it and set the airbag off.

:mushroomcloud:

:us:

My wire cutters are Kleins. Haven't done me wrong yet, but I don't use them daily. Anything from Knipex I've used has been good, but I haven't had to pay for them.

A pulley failed on my garage door today. Went to lift the door, moved it about 2 inches and BANG. Glad I wasn't inside when it happened. Also, glad nothing was damaged. I bought some new pulleys and safety cable... Funny, I said I wasn't going to deal with that door until I had to. It took less time than anticipated.

That sucks. That was one of the first things I did at our house since ours were awful looking with no safety cables.

Happened at my parent's house years back. Spring exploded and nicked my fathers car. He was pissed.

Way too much fun I can imagine.

That picture just reminded me, anyone here use knipex wire cutters? im thinking of picking up a pair. Both my snap on and mac ones plain suck. just wondering if all the hype about the knipex ones is worth the money. I cut alot of wire harnesses LOL

I have some Knipex stuff- best bet is to wait until they end up on sale at Sears, then find the right coupon codes to make them reasonably priced. Really nice stuff.

Anybody have an OEM radio for a WJ with a CD and Casette? The screen on Betsy's stopped working and I want to replace it for free/cheap.

Someone find me a cheap miata shell, need everything besides motor/trans. I would be looking for a S2000 but there still exspensive

Back