• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Peanut Butter thread

When u putting a real trans in the xj? I thought u had a million nv4500's

My good friend from high school who I built the factory 5 hot rod with is in the middle of swapping a crate ls3 with a t5 into his miata. Full subframe kit and shaved engine bay and carbon fun things and stuff. Really trying to get out to Detroit soon to help him finish considering he's got a set of beat tires with my name on it when its done.

What a bitch

using one hand to steer the other to change gears one foot to control the throttle and the other to control the clutch all while screaming at the top of his lungs engine noises is too complicated for ross

he prefers to just smash the pedal scream out the engine noises while double fisting hot pocket. why do you think he rolls doing stupid easy stuff so much?

BOOM!!!!

using one hand to steer the other to change gears one foot to control the throttle and the other to control the clutch all while screaming at the top of his lungs engine noises is too complicated for ross

he prefers to just smash the pedal scream out the engine noises while double fisting hot pocket. why do you think he rolls doing stupid easy stuff so much?

I don't know any of you guys but that was ****ing hysterical.

The part that was awesome is he can do a noise that sounds like a fan hitting a radiator for hours and not care.

sounds expensive

My 5.3 cost me $0, all aluminum with factory LS6 hipo heads and better rods/pistons

Anyone want a Miller 135 MIG?

No, they want my Miller 180 MIG

The part that was awesome is he can do a noise that sounds like a fan hitting a radiator for hours and not care.

Turns out it was just the fan shroud, it popped out of the lower clips and was just bouncing around off the fan blades.

My 5.3 cost me $0, all aluminum with factory LS6 hipo heads and better rods/pistons

No, they want my Miller 180 MIG

Turns out it was just the fan shroud, it popped out of the lower clips and was just bouncing around off the fan blades.
That is awesome
Bross how much

Back