• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Carmelo, I read your article. That's really awesome. Glad to hear things are going so well for you.

Link for those who haven't seen it: http://3dprint.com/39200/3d-printed-gearbox/

Media trying to make things something they are not again. This time it backfires.

Ted 2 Trailer

atleast it has a Jeep in it, to bad it get ****ed up more then Bill at a wedding

This stupid coyote motor is ****ing deafening, in the truck, at 70 mph/2nd gear. Where I spent 25 miles in the whoops shock tuning today.

Pick your problems, I suppose. :) We may see over 100 tomorrow, certainly gonna try. There's still a lot left on the table. New cams and intake really woke up the top end of this motor. All the way north of 7k rpm.

Got an hour or so of wiring left to do in the morning and we're off to prerun the first and remote desert loops, with rock trails in the afternoon.

hows nasty are some of the trucks there? everything i'm reading on pirate says this year is big horsepower year.

That's awesome Chris. Good luck to you guys.

My truck is having occasional misses at idle and my fuel economy has been steadily going downhill. Might be time for injectors.

Debating if I should get stock replacement or a really small bump (RV injectors or something).

Gas is under $2 a gallon and Suge just killed a guy. The '90's are back!!

That's awesome Chris. Good luck to you guys.

My truck is having occasional misses at idle and my fuel economy has been steadily going downhill. Might be time for injectors.

Debating if I should get stock replacement or a really small bump (RV injectors or something).

If you don't upgrade, you're never going to beat Bross at Brossing.

Gas is under $2 a gallon and Suge just killed a guy. The '90's are back!!

it isn't that cheap here, regular is ~2.40 and I get 93 for 2.89 near work. but I aint complaining! Way better than the 4.75 I was paying all summer for premium. Also scored an unused, genuine Land Rover NOS radiator for a little bit more than a parts store one would cost me. Hopefully no more overheating this summer.

it isn't that cheap here, regular is ~2.40 and I get 93 for 2.89 near work. but I aint complaining! Way better than the 4.75 I was paying all summer for premium. Also scored an unused, genuine Land Rover NOS radiator for a little bit more than a parts store one would cost me. Hopefully no more overheating this summer.

That Buick motor needs premium???

carb'd 305 is where it's at

I'll suggest you swap to Patch's favorite motor, the Chebby 305 TBI, that way you have some serious nuts under the hood of that thing.

That actually may be an improvement. Wasn't the F body one good for 250hp? Depending on how shot the body is this thing is when the motor goes, I wouldn't mind throwing something in it. Building the stock motor is actually pretty cheap, two guys running KOH this year with built Rover V8s in first gen range rovers.

That actually may be an improvement. Wasn't the F body one good for 250hp? Depending on how shot the body is this thing is when the motor goes, I wouldn't mind throwing something in it. Building the stock motor is actually pretty cheap, two guys running KOH this year with built Rover V8s in first gen range rovers.

No, the best it ever got in the 3rd gen F body MIGHT have hit somewhere around 200 horsepower. The TPI (tuned port injection) motors were better, with the 305 making around 230 horsepower, and the 350 at 245 horsepower. I still want a 3rd gen IROC with T-Tops.

Back