• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

niiiice. those wheels looks awesome. throw some direzza star specs on those wheels and laugh maniacally every time you corner.

Haven't looked into those, probably going to do a 245/35R19 or 255/30R19 square setup if I end up keeping those wheels, and the tires fit in the wells. Being able to rotate will be nice.

So it sounds like my company is going to charge us a sick day if we didn't come in yesterday, pretty ****ing bullshit considering there was a travel ban.

That's bullshit. The guy that just finished clearing the yard here had a WA250 with CN Wood stickers on it.

no lease and its not a lease thing its a legal thing. in MA any common egress routes it is up to the property owner to clear out. the driveway is a share egress route both units have doorways that go into the driveway

http://www.mass.gov/courts/docs/lawlib/104-105cmr/105cmr410.pdf
section: 410.452

I would not **** with angry sheep, especially angry sheep who doesn't want to shovel his driveway.

Also he's bragging about a windshield sticker?!

Aka "The Titty****er"

double27n-1-web.jpg

lol. I want to go get one just so I can ask for the titty ****er.

FYI its cold outside

lol. I want to go get one just so I can ask for the titty ****er.

The reality looks way way more accurate - covered in cheese spooge

6qv5ls.jpg

Ted 2 looks hilarious

I would eat like 4 double downs right now, then go find Carl and say hi, then go find a toilet somewhere and lose pints of blood.

Back