• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I guess I got 10" or so at my house, hard to tell from the opposite coast.

Did some kickass exploring yesterday and was supposed to go skiing today, but some snow came in this morning. Roughly half an inch. And in California, that means to go over any of the mountain passes, you have to have tire chains. Not installed, just have them. I tried to go anyway and got turned around by highway patrol at the pass. Not gonna buy $50 chains (non-returnable) that I'll never use again for a rental car.

I drove on the Rubicon Trail yesterday with a Jeep Patriot. Just far enough to say that I legitimately drove 'on' it. :laugh:

I made a few hundred bucks from people flagging me down. My GEN light keeps coming on and off, I think I got some snow in my alternator. Thankfully my truck doesn't need electronics!!!

I was tempted multiple times to take the MJ out for a rip.

Truck did well plowing for having no weight in the back. Buried it all as far back as I could since they're talking more snow Friday and Sunday.

I was thinking the same but didn't want to deal with the cleanup in the garage after.

I was thinking the same but didn't want to deal with the cleanup in the garage after.
This.

Also I'd have to move the trailer and it just wasn't worth all that effort.

I think I also ****ed up 2 more wheel studs on the frt, not having luck with these dorman studs

cold this morning. possibility of more snow sunday into monday.

We should be getting some Friday, then again Monday.

Almost slid the BMW into the car in front of me trying to get out of my spot this morning, despite all the digging I did yesterday/today.

You got snows on that bad boy or just all sneezons?

Snows.

The Conti Extreme Contacts that were on the factory wheels are useless once the snow starts coming down. Got some 19" AC Schnitzer Type III's last week, those might be going on this summer.

Snows.

The Conti Extreme Contacts that were on the factory wheels are useless once the snow starts coming down. Got some 19" AC Schnitzer Type III's last week, those might be going on this summer.

niiiice. those wheels looks awesome. throw some direzza star specs on those wheels and laugh maniacally every time you corner.

So it sounds like my company is going to charge us a sick day if we didn't come in yesterday, pretty ****ing bullshit considering there was a travel ban.

That is pretty bullshit.

Guys from the golf course just came over and did our driveway with a tractor with a loader. I can't wait to have one.

my current landlord is refusing to pay for someone plow out our driveway because she doesn't have paper work from my dead landlord saying that he ever paid someone to plow out the driveway which he did last year. can't to be done with the place

my current landlord is refusing to pay for someone plow out our driveway because she doesn't have paper work from my dead landlord saying that he ever paid someone to plow out the driveway which he did last year. can't to be done with the place

nothing in your lease saying the landlord is responsible for snow removal and grounds maintenance?

Exatly, it should go by what's in the lease

nothing in your lease saying the landlord is responsible for snow removal and grounds maintenance?

no lease and its not a lease thing its a legal thing. in MA any common egress routes it is up to the property owner to clear out. the driveway is a share egress route both units have doorways that go into the driveway

http://www.mass.gov/courts/docs/lawlib/104-105cmr/105cmr410.pdf
section: 410.452

Wow, then throw that in their faces.

A driveway is not considered an egress route. Only the sidewalk/stairs/etc leading away from the house

the driveway goes along side of the house if you take the either of the side exits they dump directly into the driveway so if i want to walk out of the hosue from those exits i have to walk ont eh driveway. in the event of a fire you need to not only get out of the house but also safely and quickly walk away from the the house willingly leaving 2+ ft of snow on the ground is blocking an egress route

**** her right in the pussy

Back