• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

bringing up the rear :moon:

Good looks.

I've had 6 Corvette wheels sitting in my office for the past 15 months that were going to go on my 5.9. Maybe I'll get off my lazy ass and take some pictures and throw them on CL today.

guy is selling two loaded third members (ready to drop in, stock gearing) to my truck. trutrac front, detroit rear. $850. SO TEMPTINGG.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I don't think I can swing both.. He would sell them individually for $450. idk if I want to run a full Detroit out back... Worth it to run the trutrac front, open rear? Or I could pull the third apart, swap the gears in the trutrac around and pop the whole thing in the rear axle.

I don't think I can swing both.. He would sell them individually for $450. idk if I want to run a full Detroit out back... Worth it to run the trutrac front, open rear? Or I could pull the third apart, swap the gears in the trutrac around and pop the whole thing in the rear axle.

Nothing wrong with a Detroit in the rear in a DD. Did it for years.

in an hours time im going to be sitting down at a table with free and endless sushi pieces being stuffed into my belly

Nothing wrong with a Detroit in the rear in a DD. Did it for years.

I DD'd auto lockers forever. I don't want one anymore. It also more than likely an older one, not a "soft locker" and I do not want to imagine how terrible my turning radius would be off road.

I DD'd auto lockers forever. I don't want one anymore. It also more than likely an older one, not a "soft locker" and I do not want to imagine how terrible my turning radius would be at the beach.

FIFY

Saw a 5.3 on the trading post last night for $400 very tempting

I ordered two new tires for my Dodge yesterday (finally) from Tire Rack. Order placed yesterday at 2 PM; they were delivered to my house (actually, at my garage in the back) a few hours ago.

Sometimes I'm still impressed when things actually work. :)

For the racetruck?

Already got a Dodge V10/nv4500 lined up for the racetruck 5.3 will go into jeep and bolts up to the ax15. This winter is gonna be busy

Already got a Dodge V10/nv4500 lined up for the racetruck 5.3 will go into jeep and bolts up to the ax15. This winter is gonna be busy

I love how incredibly stupid you are :loveu:

How are the D60s in 2000 era GM express vans? I can't find shit for data on them...

BOM is 606684-1

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Speaking of V10s.. That guy local to me is selling his Viper swapped 68 Camaro.

Back