• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'd set it up using the baffle/slinger and see what you get before making any decisions.

Which is probably what I'll do because I already installed the new inner race with the baffle under it before realizing there were no shims under the pinion bearing. :twak:

@ the Crown folks on here (or anyone else who would know): I forgot that Dana 35 yokes are beautiful unique snowflakes and different than the other small Dana yoke used in everything else. Is the u-bolt version you guys have just a machined/drilled stock forging or are there ones out there that really start life as a u-bolt yoke?

@ the Crown folks on here (or anyone else who would know): I forgot that Dana 35 yokes are beautiful unique snowflakes and different than the other small Dana yoke used in everything else. Is the u-bolt version you guys have just a machined/drilled stock forging or are there ones out there that really start life as a u-bolt yoke?

Our P/N: J0935685 is the yoke we use in our Dana 35 U-Bolt Yoke Kit. OE applications are:

72/79 CJ-5 W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
72/75 CJ-6 W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
76/79 CJ-7 W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
62/79 SJ, J-SERIES W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; F OR R OUTPUT
66/71 C101 COMMANDO W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
72/73 C104 COMMANDO W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
72/80 CJ-5 W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
72/75 CJ-6 W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
76/80 CJ-7 W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
72/73 C104 COMMANDO W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
71/80 SJ, J-SERIES W/ DANA 44 FRONT AXLE
66/71 C101 COMMANDO W/ DANA 30 REAR AXLE
69/75 CJ-5 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
69/75 CJ-6 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
86 CJ-7 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
86 CJ-8 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
66/71 C101 COMMANDO W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
72/73 C104 COMMANDO W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
71/91 SJ, J-SERIES W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
26 SPLINES; U-BOLT TYPE YOKE; INCLUDES SLINGER
3" TALL SLINGER IS 4" DIAMETER
FITS DANA 30, 35, 44, 300

So for those I was talking to about phones the other day. I went into a different Verizon store and actually talked with a very helpful employee who checked on ways to help me keep my unlimited data.

After telling him what I wanted to do, he was like Verizon's hotspot is limited to 2gb/month, and all the phones have received an update that make all 3rd party hotspot apps unable to work.

So much for that.

Just took the crane wheeling. Had to do a cell site on the top of a large hill, took three attempts to get up the rocky pathway. Both axles and diff's locked up, pedal to the floor in 1st.

Just took the crane wheeling. Had to do a cell site on the top of a large hill, took three attempts to get up the rocky pathway. Both axles and diff's locked up, pedal to the floor in 1st.

Surprised you didn't flop, must have had tow mirrors flipped out.

He would've flopped in the least exciting spot possible after the climb was over too.

Backing down the obstacle with his tail between his legs.

Surprised you didn't flop, must have had tow mirrors flipped out.

The guys said I was pretty good at driving offroad. I showed them Sunday's video and they changed their minds.

Mirrors are always out!! Big giant tow mirrors for days!!!

Our P/N: J0935685 is the yoke we use in our Dana 35 U-Bolt Yoke Kit. OE applications are:

72/79 CJ-5 W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
72/75 CJ-6 W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
76/79 CJ-7 W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
62/79 SJ, J-SERIES W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; F OR R OUTPUT
66/71 C101 COMMANDO W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
72/73 C104 COMMANDO W/ DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE; FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT
72/80 CJ-5 W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
72/75 CJ-6 W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
76/80 CJ-7 W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
72/73 C104 COMMANDO W/ DANA 30 FRONT AXLE
71/80 SJ, J-SERIES W/ DANA 44 FRONT AXLE
66/71 C101 COMMANDO W/ DANA 30 REAR AXLE
69/75 CJ-5 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
69/75 CJ-6 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
86 CJ-7 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
86 CJ-8 W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
66/71 C101 COMMANDO W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
72/73 C104 COMMANDO W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
71/91 SJ, J-SERIES W/ DANA 44 REAR AXLE
26 SPLINES; U-BOLT TYPE YOKE; INCLUDES SLINGER
3" TALL SLINGER IS 4" DIAMETER
FITS DANA 30, 35, 44, 300

There's not something different about the 35 yoke?

From everything I remember the 30/44/dana300/etc are all the same but the 35 doesn't interchange.

(inside reference: Matt Gaskins having to punch broken strap bolts out of his rear 35 yoke in the Woodpecker after breaking them in the Backyard in '07 because everyone only had 30/44 yokes available)

So for those I was talking to about phones the other day. I went into a different Verizon store and actually talked with a very helpful employee who checked on ways to help me keep my unlimited data.

After telling him what I wanted to do, he was like Verizon's hotspot is limited to 2gb/month, and all the phones have received an update that make all 3rd party hotspot apps unable to work.

So much for that.
Don't get a hotspot, get a SIM card on an unlimited plan and pop it in your own 4G modem.

So what do you guys think of this? Gonna cut the soft lines on both sides of the hard lines, gonna use some hose barbs and some rubber hose to replace just the hard line section, should work mint, plus it ain't like this this flows a lot of fuel

yup, sounds good, do it. You driving that turd to my house on Saturday morning?

Back