• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

You can threaten to cancel your service and there is a button they can push to let you keep unlimited data. They can do it. They don't want to.

But if I try to upgrade and get a subsidized phone through them, they won't do that will they? From what I've been reading people aren't saying that.

At least you said "on" and not "in."
Being from Cape Cod, we also get mad if someone says "in" and not "on."

Whatsamatta with living in Cape Cod or in Long Island? :confused:

:illegalflipoffsmiley:

You know how I know he is a stand-up citizen driving a Cummins? Tow mirrors NOT flipped up without a trailer in tow. +1 Awesome point

yup!! :laugh:

...Bross would not have rammed that car. DOUCHEEEE!

Ouch...good batteries don't come cheap, huh...

2 Odyssey PC1200s and matching Artec boxes on the way, along with all the stuff to finish up the rear axle (new wheel bearings, seals, brakes etc)...

2 Odyssey PC1200s and matching Artec boxes on the way, along with all the stuff to finish up the rear axle (new wheel bearings, seals, brakes etc)...
You need 2?

What are you starting a diesel in 0 degree weather?

Because race car ;)

They're badass for their size but overall it's not *that* much overkill...540 CCA and 1200 'pulse' cranking amps. I didn't think 1 was enough, and I have a great spot to fit one on each side of the truck behind the seats, whereas real estate for one large battery is harder to come by.

Plus just for redundancy...just about everyone racing has two on an isolation switch in case something goes screwy (and to have a better reserve in case an alternator/voltage regulator takes a dump).

2 Odyssey PC1200s and matching Artec boxes on the way

You need 2?

What are you starting a diesel in 0 degree weather?

Because race car ;)

They're badass for their size but overall it's not *that* much overkill...540 CCA and 1200 'pulse' cranking amps. I didn't think 1 was enough, and I have a great spot to fit one on each side of the truck behind the seats, whereas real estate for one large battery is harder to come by.

Plus just for redundancy...just about everyone racing has two on an isolation switch in case something goes screwy (and to have a better reserve in case an alternator/voltage regulator takes a dump).

This thing better be fast enough to necessitate mounting a bedpan on top of the seats.

Refuse the package?

Bummer.

I wasn't there to receive it; shipped to my house while I was at work.

Sent the photos and a message off to the folks at Ruffstuff, we'll see what they come back with.

In other news the E-locker for the HP35 showed up today too so I'm off to tinker with that in a little while.

Back