• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'll give you $20 and some scrap metal I cut off the honcho

this has been a shitty year for me and my pets.

first I had to put one of my dogs down, then my favorite cat a few weeks ago and now the second favorite cat, The one I was talking about before, is either diabetic with a serious blood infection or has pancreatic cancer. FML

Sorry to hear, Stefan. :(

Early morning geezer fight!!!!
Psh, that's not early morning. I've been at work for an hour and a half at that point!

...We're all getting old(er)

For you, $400. THINK OF ALL YOU'LL SAVE ON DRILL BITS
That's actually a pretty good price for a nice drill grinder. Not worth it for the home user, but for a shop it could pay for itself. The fully decked out Darex grinder that we have has to be around $1k.

Also- of all people- I might be one of the ones to drive to this year's winter get together in a XJ.

Sweet, looks like I might be getting a forklift. Boss hinted at it yesterday that one of the older trucks we have and never use anymore could be my Christmas bonus.

In an email from one of my coworkers in Germany discussing submersible motors, he refers many times to the fact that the motor must be 'completetely' underwater.

Completetely.

That makes my eye twitch. :wierd:

In an email from one of my coworkers in Germany discussing submersible motors, he refers many times to the fact that the motor must be 'completetely' underwater.

Completetely.

You have some odd pet peeves in grammar and typing.

;)

Completetely.

Maybe you should get your eye checked?

ever seen a corn toothed rat win a raffel?

now you have.

and the new york guy strikes back

My legs look jacked in that pic ^

I should be a flippn model

FIRST

Coffee Coffee

jitterbeast.gif

Back