• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Gymkhana 6 just dropped. Def not as good as the last 2

Having the day off is ****ing boring

Wentworth has some stupid ****ing alcohol education program every new student has to do. I'm ****ing 25 and drink like a bitch leave me the **** alone.

Wentworth has some stupid ****ing alcohol education program every new student has to do. I'm ****ing 25 and drink like a bitch leave me the **** alone.

Maybe they're going to teach you how to drink like a man?

they didnt do that when i was there

thought when i wanted to drink in the dorms they had us go thought a class to certify the room for booze, all it was the RAs saying don't be idots and get us in trouble then we signed a paper

they didnt do that when i was there

thought when i wanted to drink in the dorms they had us go thought a class to certify the room for booze, all it was the RAs saying don't be idots and get us in trouble then we signed a paper

It's this online thing you have to do(twice). I had to do it at the beginning of the semester and now that I'm registering for the next. It's a bunch of gay videos and surveys.

guess the 1/4" socket ext. with hose clamp to plug my fuel lines wasnt good enough, slight fuel splill, guess it was good to fing out before cutting/welding. guess crossmember will get installed tomorow night.

weekely ROBZ95XJ mspaint/tech?

back in the day i did this stupid floor cage thing, inside of the rail is lined with 1x1,

00128.JPG

now it will be a bitch to cut all that out and the floor to fit the claton crossmember wich butts up against the floor, so im planning on cutting out a 1x1 slot on the crossmember to fit over it supose it better welding to the 1x1 then the this framerail, gonna add cool gussts n shit to

lazy2.jpg

would you guys do the same or hack up the 1x1 and floor?

I'd do the same, so long as you do it well

Back