• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Sounds good. :)

for those of you who have done the wj swap...

theres little metal springs for the outside pads, i cannot for the life of me figure out how they go on can someone post a pic or a lil description for me.

thanks

0620091642.jpg

0620091644.jpg

0620091644a.jpg

nice pics dude. that thing looks SO badass heh

Thanks to Ross, Mark and Adam's cousin Dan it's riding nice!

ALMOST DONE!!! jsut have to finish weld the TB and the axle TB mount, make and weld a couple of gussets for said mount, hit up napa for new rotors and pads, swap and bleed calipers, swap on ruffstuff cover, toss some paint at it all, assemable and torque everything, and enjoy.

more pics to come when its all done

9kpil1.jpg

lookin good ross! my front axle is just about finished, just have to toss the SOLID cover on along with the wheels, torque it all down, and get the front end aligned. then.... rear axle and tcase linkage / skids / waterpump / steering box brace / rear end!

the springy thing doesn't matter... it's not doing anything in mine at least.

right now my internet still doesn't work at my new place so i'm using an unsecured network. silly people that don't know technology :rolleyes:

well at least the steering held up,right? :)

travis, how did you get the 4th hole from your yj box in the unibody? i put mine in and marked the hole and its only about 1/8" from the top of the unibody

i didn't yet. haha.

well at least the steering held up,right? :)

Hell yeah it did! I was thinking about getting a new drive shaft from somewhere but that would be dumb. I'm just going to use the J20's driveshaft and wait until I swap in the dana 20 to get a new drive shaft.

Back