• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

oh yeah, and $95 for the shaft, cut,balanced and new ujoints.

thats awesome. i'll probably end up doing that with mine. Definitely can't hurt to have new joints put in them.

Well last night ended up with me being very wet and without new steering. I got the all the steering ends backed out and the threads are definitely all boogered up. I think if I were to do this again I would have just bought steering off of partsmike or someone like that. What a PITA...

Well last night ended up with me being very wet and without new steering. I got the all the steering ends backed out and the threads are definitely all boogered up. I think if I were to do this again I would have just bought steering off of partsmike or someone like that. What a PITA...

In your situation it might have been easier, as you could have given them the lengths at any time.

In my case, I needed it running that day and had no idea what the measurements would be until I had the 44 under the front of it.

Once you get the tap from Mark, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

did you go check out that parts j20?

so holy poop. my truck being keyed the other day caused "$1100" in damages according to geico! :shocked:

WOW. thanks nathan!

did you go check out that parts j20?

Not yet, maybe I can look at it Monday if it's still there. I still need to plan on getting rid of the junk behind crown too. Maybe I can get it out Sunday.

Once you get the tap from Mark, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Yeah, the threads on both the TREs and the inserts are boogered. I think running a tap through the inserts and cleaning up the TREs with a wire wheel will be just fine though. My only other fear is that the passenger side TRE won't clear with that bulge. I'm pretty sure these TREs sit a little higher though... I think

any rot-free 5 speeds? :)

Yeah but I'm not sure how cheap it'll be. I got a 97or98 2dr 4.0 5spd. The only spot I saw was the drivers rocker starting, rust/rot wise. Its got some miles but I cant remember it, runs good. It needs a couple small things that I already have. The other 2 are 4drs. a 95 & 00.

damn. well, i'm interested heh. were you gonna be parting it out??? if so send me a PM, I want to talk with ya :)

a friend of mine needs a rear bumper for a 97+ if you've got one too bump... too bad that one that went to the crusher last month still had the bumper on it!

No parting. I dont have time/space for that right now. It wont really need much when I'm done, just a good DD or platform. If it doesnt sell, it might get built. I havent decided on 2 or 4 drs yet.

a friend of mine needs a rear bumper for a 97+ if you've got one too bump... too bad that one that went to the crusher last month still had the bumper on it!

Yeah I know I just had no patience to try and get it off. I might have the end caps and RC trucks has the bumper new pretty cheap. The endcaps are most expensive part.

so...

$982 SHIPPED for 5 brand spankin new 33x12.5x15 MTZs.

go or no go?

:patriot:

DON'T BUY NEW TIRES YOU IDIOT!!! Your "awesome" brother will just walk over with a pick axe and put some speed holes in the sidewall...

You should buy some used tires and keep them locked up so nobody can get to them...like in your apartment...they'll make a good coffee table.

Back