• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

DON'T BUY NEW TIRES YOU IDIOT!!! Your "awesome" brother will just walk over with a pick axe and put some speed holes in the sidewall...

You should buy some used tires and keep them locked up so nobody can get to them...like in your apartment...they'll make a good coffee table.

i wouldnt be putting them on anything until i can keep them locked up in the garage.. which will be after all the axle shit is set up to turn 33s anyawys. thats the only reason i'm thinking of pulling the trigger on those, since i won't have to keep it on the street and can be safely tucked away

Yeah, I wasn't looking for parts off one, Bump. I was going to see if you'd be interested in a partial trade for my current DD for something with less rust. Mine would be a prime candidate for getting parted so I was going to see if you'd be willing to take mine plus some cash for a 5 speed stocker. Just a thought :) Let me know if that would potentially work for you. If not now, just in general I guess

And Kyle...If I were you, I'd just keep a good lookout on the forums and CL for a good used set. you can find nice 33s for cheap, and though they may have some wear, you'd be able to buy multiple sets with a grand. Somethin to think about anyway

i'm at the very least going to sleep on it so i don't get too antsy. i've been on the forums and CL for the past couple of months though looking for a good set (since i dont do shit here at work) to very little avail. 33s are suprisingly hard to come by a good used set

post up any WTB ads? :dunno:

ok guys cmon, 5 hours?

its ok :) work on your steering stuff???

its ok :) work on your steering stuff???

Nope, tomorrow I wake up early. Getting my tires airsoft BB'd then driving down to mark's to chase my tube inserts with his taps. Then back home to install them.

Nope, tomorrow I wake up early. Getting my tires airsoft BB'd then driving down to mark's to chase my tube inserts with his taps. Then back home to install them.

Call me in the morning before you go to Mark's. I have his NAC-fest package / shirt you can give to him.

niceee.

so...

$982 SHIPPED for 5 brand spankin new 33x12.5x15 MTZs.

go or no go?

:patriot:

baltimore craigslist > auto parts please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
TIRES 33 x 12.50 x 15 BOGGERS - $375 (Harford)

Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-27, 9:12PM EDT

FIVE Tires and wheels . Wheels are cragar soft 8's . Bolt pattern is 5 on 4.5 ( JEEP , Some Fords ) 15" x 8 " rims . No center caps are with them .
Tires are 33 x 12.50 x 15 TSL SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS . They are mounted and balanced already !
As seen in the pictures the tire wear is as follows - 1 is 99% NEW , 2 have 30-40 % tread left , 2 have 10 % or less in the center left ...
still plenty on the outside if you run them off road only at lower air pressure. The tires are BIAS ply .
Priced new the rims sell between 51 - 59 dollars a piece........and the tires are around 264.00 each
Price is for all 5 tires and wheels already mounted and balanced..........$ 375.00 OR BEST OFFER..( reasonable offer )

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k83o83p5ZZZZZZZZZ95rf758f098931617a5.jpg
3m43p93o2ZZZZZZZZZ95r39006f5937881784.jpg
3md3o63lcZZZZZZZZZ95r3a56403ba4cb138c.jpg
3ka3m43p9ZZZZZZZZZ95r1429fe89e6701f16.jpg

Dude what the f*ck, infractions are the gayest things ever. I come back from the movies tonight to find out I have another one for something that happened over a week ago.

Infractions for understandable offenses are fine, but seriously, there is a point where its ridiculous.

Seems like I shouldn't post anywhere.

Fight the power man! Down with those pricks!!! As long as you followed the rules you agreed to...and the rules of that forum. Damn them!!!!!

Dude what the f*ck, infractions are the gayest things ever. I come back from the movies tonight to find out I have another one for something that happened over a week ago.

Infractions for understandable offenses are fine, but seriously, there is a point where its ridiculous.

wtf happened this time? is it always the same mod?? maybe they've got it in their head that you are a baddd perosn. I don't know man. If that's the case tough, I would try PMing another mod of the same sub-forum and just explain the situation and why it's unreasonable, that it's happened in the past, etc etc...

Good luck and I'm sorry to hear. Infractions for stupid crap are not cool.

Back