• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Hammers don't count? I should have went to Centralia with you guys sunday, didn't wheel too much at RC.

all i really needed to do to my rig was add a quart of oil every 250 miles and hammer my front leaf springs straight twice

Just woke up and it's very obvious I have not brushed my teeth in two days

Sheep, you mother****er, next time don't piss on my paint.

And don't deny it when I ask you.

Colin was very photogenic this weekend.

IMG_0688.JPG

New 'do not want' chop?
Just as I always look pissed in photos; Colin always looks disgusted.
Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, your urine ends up somewhere you regret the next day.
This does need to stop amongst this group...

Made it home a while ago in mostly one piece. Thanks again Sheep, I owe you a million blowjobs.
i got back to andover at 8ish travis was there waiting for his tires unloaded them and the jeep and trailer and what not go back into boston around 9:30 long drive but the jeep made it round trip unplanned

Sheep, you mother****er, next time don't piss on my paint.

And don't deny it when I ask you.
don't have such a low car it makes it harder get the brakes lubricated, and you never asked if it was me to me just if if it was billy.

im sorry:kissyou:

My battery is dead. It was bubbling when I got to Betsy's house and I had to jump it to get the 3 blocks to my house. Has anyone purchased a Group 34 DieHard Platinum in the last 4 years? I'd like to warranty it fo' freeeee.

Also, Dana 30's suck. Anybody got Dana 60 stuff?

My battery is dead. It was bubbling when I got to Betsy's house and I had to jump it to get the 3 blocks to my house. Has anyone purchased a Group 34 DieHard Platinum in the last 4 years? I'd like to warranty it fo' freeeee.

Possibly, I got the ones for my dads truck. Don't know what group size they are though, I still have to exxchange them for the correct ones as well.

My rims got beat to shit. I really wish i had gotten the correct size rock rings in time, really woulda helped. Looks like I need to start on my cage and chopping sooner too, body got worked over good.

Regarding the delay on our incoming airfreight shipment for this week:

They are requesting an electronic invoice request, so basically every detail on the invoices need to be manually entered electronically.

So they're requesting a request that has to be electronically manually entered.

Huh? :confused:

I got the Subaru back this morning. It looks better than before I got in the accident. New OE fender and they fixed the front bumper. They also replaced the front bumper brace because it was rusty. Feels good rowing gears again.

How?! It's so small...

Back