• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

What time are people heading out tomorrow? I might decide to just drive down, I might not. My worst fear is that i'll get there and everyone is being lame.

well if you don't come, then you sir will be the one who is lame. We'll laugh about it while drinking around the campfire.

Your laughs will be in vain because it may quite possibly be more fun to stay home and eat pizza

I wont be lame

Your the one I'm worried about. I'll get there and everyone will be like "YAY TIME TO PLAY CHESS AND WISPER TO EACH OTHER!!!!" then I'll just drive all the way back home.

everything is more fun when whisky and fire is involved

I'm bringing a poker set

Your the one I'm worried about. I'll get there and everyone will be like "YAY TIME TO PLAY CHESS AND WISPER TO EACH OTHER!!!!" then I'll just drive all the way back home.

Bring dildos

weride.jpg

Really want to leave jersey now but don't want to deal with traffic guess 6 it is. Totally boring ride

Wiper fluid resi in, spare/tool box packed. Ready to go, leaving at 5am tomorrow.

Was going to take my girlfriend's car to nacfest. Took it tonight to drop her off at the airport and it died on the highway. Limped it to my dad's and borrowed his car and dropped her off. Pulled a tranny code and the tranny has no fluid in it. Packed some gym shorts in my school bag and i'll stop to get some beer on the way tomorrow with my cherokee. It's been overheating a lot lately so I'm just going to take my title with me and if it breaks down i'll just sell it to someone for $100 and get a ride back home.

If I show up and this whole nacfest thing is boring I swear to black jesus I'll uppercut myself in the face.

and as a wise jackie chan once said- you can never take enough pictures of pandas,never.
552780_10150980718167318_348059594_n.jpg

Was going to take my girlfriend's car to nacfest. Took it tonight to drop her off at the airport and it died on the highway. Limped it to my dad's and borrowed his car and dropped her off. Pulled a tranny code and the tranny has no fluid in it. Packed some gym shorts in my school bag and i'll stop to get some beer on the way tomorrow with my cherokee. It's been overheating a lot lately so I'm just going to take my title with me and if it breaks down i'll just sell it to someone for $100 and get a ride back home.

If I show up and this whole nacfest thing is boring I swear to black jesus I'll uppercut myself in the face.

XXXX yea carmelo is coming

Just got out of the shower and colin left me a voicemail. What the XXXX, who leaves voicemails!? Is it still 1997? I haven't checked my voicemail in a solid 2 years.

Back