• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Im home!

Blew out an ancient pinion seal. I still didnt have to turn a wrench on my rigs shakedown run. Im happy

home also - damn that shower felt good. Found a tick though - check your shit

I had to turn a wrench on the last day lol. Figures.

I have to figure out why my 241 pops out of low range and why my 205 rarely pops out of front drive.

Made it home a while ago in mostly one piece. Thanks again Sheep, I owe you a million blowjobs.

Blew out an ancient pinion seal. I still didnt have to turn a wrench on my rigs shakedown run. Im happy

Yeah you did, a 15/16". :D

Still minor though, glad it made it back OK.

I didn't have to turn a wrench on mine either. :laugh: Crawled over a bunch of stuff in my backyard and took it down the road tonight, shit's mint. Gonna get all the paperwork done this week and have another lil beater to drive around...

colinMM.jpg

Yeah you did, a 15/16". :D

Still minor though, glad it made it back OK.

I didn't have to turn a wrench on mine either. :laugh: Crawled over a bunch of stuff in my backyard and took it down the road tonight, shit's mint. Gonna get all the paperwork done this week and have another lil beater to drive around...

I turned 2 nuts like 90 degrees then was like" this is gay, itll be fine"

Back