• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

You need two spares hanging out behind the tailgate. For bro points.

that happens after linked front, hydro assist, new rear leafs, new tires, and less backspaced wheels

Anyone got any sugestions on brake line flaring tools? My $20 autozone kit has worked well but I've lost the 3/16 piece looking for somthin a little better but ain't stupid spensive
Mine looks identical to Sam's and I got it at NAPA. $36 IIRC? Works great.

its gonna rain sat, Bill that means you cant work on your house and have to wheel, remember the last rain wheelin trip, it was a blast burger king will be thrilled with trucks and trailers at 10:30

sorry, i feel bad. Need to dump 500 on reinstatment fees the 29th and really want kens 8.8

It's cool, between beer, registration and food I would have been pushing it a little myself.

God dammit. If i didnt have a dumb pickup truck id take you

If I remember correctly I would have had nowhere to stay in your cherokee either.

oh hell yes

Anyone got any sugestions on brake line flaring tools? My $20 autozone kit has worked well but I've lost the 3/16 piece looking for somthin a little better but ain't stupid spensive

Get the hf kit and steal the buttons out of it, the hf bar thing sucks but the buttons are fine. My kit is a home depot single flaring kit with hf buttons in the hf case.

its gonna rain sat, Bill that means you cant work on your house and have to wheel, remember the last rain wheelin trip, it was a blast burger king will be thrilled with trucks and trailers at 10:30
Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs around 80.

???

It better not rain or I'm gonna have a trench full of muddy pipes.

sounds like great wheelin weather, just sayin, no peer pressure or anything

guess its a good thing i havent registered my jeep, guess since im a nh resident if it aint inspected fish and game can give me a ticket for that, so it looks like i have to get a ohrv registration(to out of staters being registered in your state is fine as they cant give you a no inspection ticket) but you have to be registered not sure when im gonna register mine though

guess its a good thing i havent registered my jeep, guess since im a nh resident if it aint inspected fish and game can give me a ticket for that, so it looks like i have to get a ohrv registration(to out of staters being registered in your state is fine as they cant give you a no inspection ticket) but you have to be registered not sure when im gonna register mine though

Are you friggen serious? That's wicked gay. Good thing I haven't registered mine either I guess.

my jeep is registered like a normal car. and will gets inspected like a normal car. and passes like a normal car. and i can drive it on the road... like a normal car. of all you dudes who complain about legality none of your rigs would have any issue on the road in my state.

and you guys say NY is gay.

my jeep is registered like a normal car. and will gets inspected like a normal car. and passes like a normal car. and i can drive it on the road... like a normal car. of all you dudes who complain about legality none of your rigs would have any issue on the road in my state.

and you guys say NY is gay.

Ya that's cool but NY is still gay

Ya that's cool but NY is still gay

yup.

hell you even say where you live is gay

stop being so gay.

ive driven rigs more ridiculous in rhode island. sure they wouldnt pass inspection, but thats because i didnt give a shit. i always got my jeeps inspected the day before i built them, and then made sure to destroy them within 2 years,

Its fine. I have a pretty relaxed day ahead of me. Just spare tire mount, tie downs and check the tranny and tcase fluids then clean the interior.

What time are people heading out tomorrow? I might decide to just drive down, I might not. My worst fear is that i'll get there and everyone is being lame.

I wish i could offer you a ride, but im leaving aaround 9 tomorrow

Back