• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

All I need is basically the square hole the throttle cable clips into intact.

I don't care about 90% of the bracket.

Just so I can weld some tabs to it to mount on my intake.

That's kinda what I figured. Guess what is the only part I cut up and isn't useable?

If you need to make a square hole, best/quickest way would probably be with a plasma.

The problem lies in having the correct thickness metal/correct sized hole.

Just easier cutting up a stock throttle bracket.

Not the end of the world, would just make life a lot easier.

Last edited:

I spent last night looking at 5.3's and 6.0's. I can't decide between a LM7, L33, or go all out with a LQ4/LQ9. Definitely gunna go with a T56 though.

I just bought some 6 person tent at Kmart on sale for like $80, and then got a queen air mattress to put inside. That should be more than big enough for my girl and I with anything I could bring.

are you going on a romantic getaway up to the presidential range while we all are at nac-fest or something you fag?

I'm alive.

Ross you have that throttle cable bracket?

Ken, you have one? Coming out this way anytime soon?
unless I buy Senior_XJ's d30 I need to hit the yard for one in a few days, so possibly. I'll check if I have one in like 5min, almost certain I do.

The nac is going soft.

If I go I'll just sleep outside and wake up early to pee in everyone's tents while they're sleeping. You guys are gonna really love all your new tents when I fill them with my urine!

You would be the man.

For now, the cable is ziptied to shit.

It's only slipped off once :laugh:
add duct tape and a hose clamp and that shitll last forever.

If I go I'll just sleep outside and wake up early to pee in everyone's tents while they're sleeping. You guys are gonna really love all your new tents when I fill them with my urine!
I'm hanging my hammock at least 6 feet in the air, GOOD LUCK PISSING UPHILL INTO THE WIND FSJ BOY

Bad idea?
2012-06-04203448.jpg

Last edited:

Check out this never before seen, totally original, one of a kind bumper. Nothing before has ever been made for an offroad truck.

IMG_20120604_193504.jpg

that wanker needs to gtfo my thread

only people I know are allowed to derail my classifieds threads

Check out this never before seen, totally original, one of a kind bumper. Nothing before has ever been made for an offroad truck.

IMG_20120604_193504.jpg

gonna add some protection to the rear of the sliders? i can see that shit getting XXXXed up pretty easily.

or it does it even matter because you only wheel it for like an hour every 6 months?

Back