• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

gonna add some protection to the rear of the sliders? i can see that shit getting XXXXed up pretty easily.

or it does it even matter because you only wheel it for like an hour every 6 months?

I had this crazy bumper drawn up in solidworks that would fit the truck perfect and ride the lower quarter body line up to the fender flare. But ross only had just under 7 feet I could buy. The truck is 6 feet wide. I wasn't about to buy steel and just want a bumper so I made this gay thing and everything will just get XXXXed up, don't care.

Cost $25 and a few hours and it's done.

stop ripping off Jay's patented offroad bumper design, which I use under license

From designing this:
rearbumper.JPG

To building this:
IMG_20120604_193442.jpg

Remember who I am guys

That angled front matches the slight angle up front on the valence. I would have built a matching front to go with it but now having two shitty bumpers matches just as well so I'll keep it. BOOYA.

Thanks a ton Bill!

How you liking that droid Sam?

still havent mastered the touch screen, and it often clicks on the thing i dont want it to click on.

and i play angry birds when im bored.

Back