• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

that thing is crazy. but i only see dudes.
huh? second from the left on the top row

I've also been to every major national park, lived in yosemite for 45 days too :cheers:

Unfortunately I didnt appreciate all the time spent camping until i was working 7 days a week

:roflmao:

alright I'm gonna go work on my presidential tractor some more. Got it to run on ether (I think it's just stale gas or the carb jets are gummed up, it was trying to start on gas but wouldn't), fixed a few steering problems, threw a new battery on it, it still needs a muffler, some wiring repairs, etc.

I just pulled the bottom two leafs outta my RE pack. Seems to maybe have softened them I hope, lowered the back just a touch too. I may or may not cut the front coils down a touch.

I just bought some 6 person tent at Kmart on sale for like $80, and then got a queen air mattress to put inside. That should be more than big enough for my girl and I with anything I could bring.

I've got a large Ozark trail tent from Wal mart that hasn't done me wrong in years. Was sub $100 and is perfect for only camping 1-2 times a year

I'm alive.

Ross you have that throttle cable bracket?

Ken, you have one? Coming out this way anytime soon?

Its unuseable, I cut it up when I was setting up my engine cage.

I was debating leaving the jeep home and taking brianas car down for NACFEST but now I'm thinking I should take the jeep and just stay on blues. It has alot of small things that need fixing and she's not ready to be beaten on yet.

Back