• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

the fact that there is almost a follow-able conversation happening, however...proves it is indeed not as busy as it was at the beginning lol

they're 7/16-14, btw

See what happens when you posts tech and/or a build thread? It helps others... get on yours already! :)
ugh i know. screw that. psh helping others? what am i an eagle scout?

(crap.... i am.)

I actually really want to get a build thread going when it becomes something that you can't just get from off the shelf parts.

speaking of build threads... i might start one up one of these days if i decide to break out the camera and get on it. could post up the numbers off the 3 link calculator, post pics of parts collected, future plans, yada yada... hmm. too bad i'm so damn lazy about that stuff haha.

speaking of build threads... i might start one up one of these days if i decide to break out the camera and get on it. could post up the numbers off the 3 link calculator, post pics of parts collected, future plans, yada yada... hmm. too bad i'm so damn lazy about that stuff haha.
I have three big problems with updating my build thread.
1) I forget to take pictures.
2) 80% of the pictures I do take are junk.
3) It takes a considerable amount of time to keep it updated. Don't seem like much, but it sometimes can be.

hmm i need a 5/8" drill bit aaand some 5/8" OD tube or pipe, so says that write up.

i don't even own a camera, so that's a big reason why i don't...

exactly my problem bill...always forgetting to take the time to snap pictures. otherwise it wouldn't be difficult at all.

i would so be working on the jeep right now if i wasn't at school. i think i'm going to be home sunday for most of the day and i'll work on it then, and maaaybe monday too, but i'm likely going to be abusing it on monday.

hehe. yeah, go abuse it :D

i would so be working on the jeep right now if i wasn't at school. i think i'm going to be home sunday for most of the day and i'll work on it then, and maaaybe monday too, but i'm likely going to be abusing it on monday.

Angel is picking me up in about 10min... then we are headed home. Nice long 4 day weekend.
What happened to Saturday, you against working that day?
Remember you are loosing working time Sunday evening... :D
hehe. yeah, go abuse it :D
Please. Someone needs to make up some wheel time for me.

Angel is picking me up in about 10min... then we are headed home. Nice long 4 day weekend.

get ur ass busy, we better not hear from u til tuesday. spend every waking second working away

What happened to Saturday, you against working that day?
Remember you are loosing working time Sunday evening... :D
yeah i know i'm losing time that day. saturday... well... jenn would have my nuts (not in a good way:gag:) if i went home again. especially on this particular saturday.

RCman said:
Please. Someone needs to make up some wheel time for me.
don't need to tell me twice.

just dropped $220 on a JKS trackbar from jeepin outfitters

Back