• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

make sure you get them a 1/4" longer then stock
they come with the JCR stuff, but i need 3 stock length for the weeklong period i don't have a good front tow point. the jcr tie ins are getting welded to the bumper as was done in the thread i found a link to earlier.

Lets play everyones favorite game:

Guess how many quarts of oil were in the engine after I just drained it?

Answer to come after I finish the tune up, and if I can get the oil filter off (big IF).

Oh, and I kept thinking something was up, cause it felt like I was in 4wd when turning sharply every once and a while, turns out my pass LCA is bent, and the tire rubs it.

accordin to the wording of the question, 0 should techincally be the correct answer. you ask how many quarts were in the engine AFTER you drained it.

yeah... shoulda said how many quarts ended up in the catchpan :)

i almost sh*t my pants when that happened, luckily no damage inside, well...minor damage

Yeah mine had minor damage inside. I replaced both forks (just for piece of mind) and cleaned out the case as best I could.

Been running it ever since with no issues. Though I think my rear output bearing is about to go (whining).

i almost sh*t my pants when that happened, luckily no damage inside, well...minor damage
what is said minor damage?

yummy

its gonna be back in the jeep and ready to roll tomorrow for some WHEELIN on monday
yeah dude. let's hope i don't get stuck. i'm not gonna have a good front tow point... wanna swap bumpers after we wheel instead?

Back