• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

so, i made it back to umass at about 3am tonight. shock mounts didn't break off, brakes work, gears don't make noise.

but i got a speeding ticket. 52 in a 40 at 230 am in belchertown. lame.

so, i made it back to umass at about 3am tonight. shock mounts didn't break off, brakes work, gears don't make noise.

but i got a speeding ticket. 52 in a 40 at 230 am in belchertown. lame.

lol nice i was about to post up asking how the rest of it went.

sucks about the ticket though.

sucks about the ticket though.

the cop was kind of an penis though. i'll type more about it when i'm not in a rush for class...

the cop pulled me over and asked why i was going so fast... just told him i'd been working on my jeep all weekend and was trying to get back to umass. he noticed the thin blue line plate and started giving me kind of a hard time because I wasn't a cop and "it's a brotherhood" and clearly i wasn't in it. he made it sound like he was doing me a favor when he gave me the ticket because he said "this vehicle would not pass inspection, but i'm not gonna get you on any of that." he told me to have my friend call him and maybe they can work something out about the plate. it's dumb, we were coming around a corner going opposite directions... there's no way he could have gotten an accurate speed reading on me either.

edit: my hands and hat smell like gear lube. yummy.

i dunno, i've always heard it was friends and family... but maybe i'll take it off. i haven't been harassed about it before.

whooooo i get to start strength training my shoulder already! the bone is actually doing very good and is all calloused over and pretty healed. the doc wants me to see him again in another month before going out west to go snowboarding. but yay! a couple weeks of getting my shoulder strong again, and i should be able to ride! raaaddddddd

my buddy just put a down payment on the honcho on craigslist. the frame isn;t as bad as he said.

Well any frame rot at all is a deal breaker for me. My frame is mint but my body is actually a little worse than his other than all my decals are intact. But, I would rather have a good frame and a crappy body than vice versa. The truck i'm sure has been well taken care of. Thom really knows full size jeeps.

sucks about the ticket, let me know when ya want to do the big trade

sucks about the ticket, let me know when ya want to do the big trade
what do you have going on this week?

what do you have going on this week?

nuthin much during the week, i dont get out of work till 5:30, if your around evenings i could swing down, only other optin i have is sunday as im workin all day Sat.

hey hey hey rob. wanna trade coils on sunday while you're at it? a friend of mine might be taking a ride up there anyhow, i'll just tag along and we can meet up...

sunday will work, where abouts you heading?

sweet, got almost the whole inside insulated and built the bigger, lower staircase. now theres kinda heat in there

Back