• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

damn, i really jsut need like a foot to make a couple 4" sleeves like u did for ur tranny crossmember mount, but im pretty sure no place around here will sell me anything less then a full 20' stick

damn, i really jsut need like a foot to make a couple 4" sleeves like u did for ur tranny crossmember mount, but im pretty sure no place around here will sell me anything less then a full 20' stick
try sullivan's in worcester i got 10 ft of 6x2x1/4. they were willing to sell just 4 ft too.

billy: sure.

Not sure I follow you, but a foot of what? I can't seem to recall making any 4" sleeves.

If you are talking about tubing all I have is 1.5" DOM in 0.250" wall (~24ft), 1.75" DOM in 0.120" wall (~20ft, need much more of this) and 0.375" wall (~23ft), and 2" DOM in 0.375" wall (~8ft). I might have some pieces of that left over, but I'm going to finish my link arms and steering before I say I do for sure.

like this, except im gunna do it on my bumper to i can mount my winch (someday when i finally buy one). i figured u might have a couple small drops

dey98p.jpg

like this, except im gunna do it on my bumper to i can mount my winch (someday when i finally buy one). i figured u might have a couple small drops

[Pic Removed]
Ahh, I see what you are getting at now.
I'll let you know what is left over. What is it you are looking for exactly?

Side note: Listing all that above just made me start writing down what I have/need for the rest of the steel pile. The 'need' column is not something I'm happy with. :(

I can't deal with less than smart* people anymore.

*[size=-3]I don't want to get in trouble again for saying that word[/size]

I'm referring to the message I sent to you earlier today, if you didn't know.

I'm referring to the message I sent to you earlier today, if you didn't know.
did you have a PM edited for language? that's odd... it's probably in the fine print somewhere though.

did you have a PM edited for language? that's odd... it's probably in the fine print somewhere though.

No, I did the little asterisk above as the "I" word apparently isn't too popular anymore when referring to people who truly are "I"s.

I was just discussing matters of "I" people with him, that was all.

odd.

bill, sure

sunday will work, where abouts you heading?

all i know is my buddy's going to keene on sunday, so i was gonna hitch a ride haha. no idea where in keene/what time etc. we'll figure somethin out though :)

I am such an IDIOT for posting this pointless post.

...think I'll get warned, Mark? :doh: haha

dey98p.jpg

I want to buy some 1.5 .250 wall soon for my steering. I'll probably have some left over..

Balls, a Warn M8000 used to be only $520ish on winchdepot.com, now its up to $750

ouch! yeah, i remember when even quadratec had them for not too much over $500, and that was only like a year ago...I wonder why such a big jump?

Back