• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

ha, right.

i love how the whine is louder then the exhaust and the tires until the car passes the camera, must be puttin out some serious power

anyone ever heard of a ups driver delivering it to the wrong house? i got some RE SS lines through fullsizexj and UPS says they were delivered at 4:04 to the front door today, but there's nothing there and it doesn't look like anyone came through the snow up to the door. the only other thing i can think of is that it went to the wrong house...

I've had other people's stuff brought to my house before.

that would suck.

so i had a dream i did a full width 60 swap fr and r last night.... is that bad?

while a 440 would be awesome, i think it would be more useful, cheaper, and easier to do a doubler....

i need to swap the new tranny into my nova, drive and enjoy it for a little, then sell it to fund a future mopar

ideally, 68/69 roadrunner, not more autos either, it has to be a 4spd

i would forsee lots of broken axle shafts.... or just broken something in general

Back