• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

haha are you watching toy story? so cute...

No, I'm at work, and I'm spacing out. I randomly thought of that.

There is also a snuke in Hilary's snizz. (Anyone see that southpark?)

There's a snake in my boot...
haha are you watching toy story? so cute...
Isn't it? I say we watch the original at the next M&G. Who's with me? :gee:
No, I'm at work, and I'm spacing out. I randomly thought of that.

There is also a snuke in Hilary's snizz. (Anyone see that southpark?)
Ya, but it wasn't that great an episode.

anyone ever heard of a ups driver delivering it to the wrong house? i got some RE SS lines through fullsizexj and UPS says they were delivered at 4:04 to the front door today, but there's nothing there and it doesn't look like anyone came through the snow up to the door. the only other thing i can think of is that it went to the wrong house...

this happens to me pretty frequently but only because there is a city bordering mine that happens to have another street named the same as mine and it also happens to have an address on it the same as mine the zip codes are two numbers off too so that doesn't help much

I shaved!!! First time since October!

in other news, just finished puttin all new floor joists and some 3/4" plywood down so theres an upstairs in the shop again!!!!!! were changin the layout a little bit and making some actaully stairs up, instead of a ladder

so i've returned to the office from my drive out to south deerfield to drop off parts, but now i've got an impact wrench, SAE and metric impact socket sets, a new utility knife, adjustable wrenches, and another set of 6 ton jackstands. i'm glad there's no harbor freight real close to me, since i'd be broke!

in other news, just finished puttin all new floor joists and some 3/4" plywood down so theres an upstairs in the shop again!!!!!! were changin the layout a little bit and making some actaully stairs up, instead of a ladder
Nice! Pictures?

Todays progress- everything from the second I-beam to the back wall is new, joists and floor. the joists between the two I-beams (our cat walk) are good, but we replaced some of the flooring that was iffy. plan is to do stairs (where the staging is now) from the bottom, along the back wall, to the top of the paint room. then from the corner of the top of the paint room, another set of stairs going out at a 45* angle. these will attach to that little angled section upstairs

20fwc2o.jpg

vzelfq.jpg

33m9yiw.jpg

zxkxg2.jpg

qnv7nr.jpg

looks good! hope progress continues to be smooth for ya, at least one plus side to the whole situation is now you've got an opportunity to reorganize/design the place while you're at it. nice job :)

i wanted to do a spiral stiarcase, but theyre hard to find and regular old wood ones are cheaper. weve got some ideas for different benchs and stuff downstairs. in the office upstairs (front wall to first I-beam) were gunna add a dormer with a couple of windows on one side and maybe a little porch thingy outside the front window door things we got there now

i wanted to do a spiral stiarcase, but theyre hard to find and regular old wood ones are cheaper. weve got some ideas for different benchs and stuff downstairs. in the office upstairs (front wall to first I-beam) were gunna add a dormer with a couple of windows on one side and maybe a little porch thingy outside the front window door things we got there now

You did just get your welder back from Airgas didn't you?

Back