• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Moment of Truth"

I am watching it as we speak. There is a former pro-football player and they just asked him if had used the internet to flirt with other women (he is married) he answered no (truthfully). So far it has been pretty good.

Chris

2000xjclassic said:
I am watching it as we speak. There is a former pro-football player and they just asked him if had used the internet to flirt with other women (he is married) he answered no (truthfully). So far it has been pretty good.

Chris

That's where it was when I flipped it on. Interesting to see how they get on topic about their life (i.e. are you a religious person) then turn around and ask a question pertaining to that subject. I thought it would be a little more......random.

Still liked the 30 minutes I saw tonight, have to give it another watch next week.

I was very suprised when they didn't ask "Have you ever had sexual fantacies about your female friend?" His friend was just as hot as his wife.

The voice "This answer is...true" was irritating as was the reluctance to answer non-threatening/non-embarassing questions. Have you even had a sexual fantasy in Mass? Come on, every 12 yr old boy has had sexual fantasies everywhere he's ever been...no shame in that...;)

Yeah...that show is way too dramatic. I HATE when they end "game shows" like that in the middle of a contestants round. They could fit so much more into that 1 hour time-frame if they didn't have a 30 second pause after each answer by the contestant. And yeah, their hesitation in answering those non-threating/emabrassing questions is extremely annoying.

Another reason for me to not watch TV.........Hollywood sets another low benchmark. Anyone see the similarities?

Back