• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get it done by WF Oh-Ten" thread

Trailer is rewired, brakes are like working great, and tires are balanced. Just sucks it took almost five hours. Jeep is on the trailer and ready to go. Just need to pack the rest of the spare parts, tools, and load the van up. Outahere tomorrow.:D

I bought my explorer ebrake cables today, trans cooler, and random hardware today. Need to install it though

finished up painting and installing the new roof rack/slider combo. Have most everything pulled to the center of the shop floor to start loading tomorow and will be loaded up completely by tomorrow evening and ready to roll. cant wait!

Cheese "giddy as a school girl" Man

put in my cb tonight. it dont seem to work. neither does tims(poorboy87) so it looks like soup cans and string for us.

Well I guess it's down to the wire as usual. Not too worried about the Jeep, it's not where I'd like it to be but it'll hold up for a couple days of wheeling. More worried about the bank getting back to me so I can ditch my truck and get a new one. If it does happen it'll be Thursday night, last minute for sure.

Cheese "giddy as a school girl" Man

Giddy to see all of your NAXJA pals right? :smootch:

Upgraded the tow rig's brakes to ceramic pads yesterday. Need to pick up the trailer tomorrow at lunch. Hopefully we're slow at work so I can get loaded up; Caitlyn's birthday is tomorrow and we're having a small party at the house.

Down to the wire...

I got me some of those new fangled rotors that have easy parking brake inspection.

501284648_1762842094_0.jpg

rotors off obviously, spool installed. Need to finish the CB and make some fenders. and swap shackles.

Finally finished the for my frog lights, got the stereo put in and dash all back together. Everything but sliders, the heat soak miss, A/Ts or better and hood vents from my first list was completed!! I just gotta toss all the stuff in, fill 'er up and head out!

well i got one trailer renewal...where the other one is...i dont know...so we may have to hide the 34ft trailer on the way down in between some other rigs...

mac 'what is taking them so long' gyvr

well i got one trailer renewal...where the other one is...i dont know...so we may have to hide the 34ft trailer on the way down in between some other rigs...

LOL...Tater went and renewed mine today!

nothing like waiting for the last minute!

BOB

Last year, we drove down on an expired sticker because the silly Sec. of State office was evicted from their mall spot!
I wasn't driving down town, that's for sure!

literally just got the jeep finished.
\
damned defective thermostat.
so I stuck another one in and it runs 30 degrees cold.

F it, the heat works andI got everything done on the list except fenders.

here's hoping the popo doesn't pull me over for exposed tires.

see you fools in 12 hours

Mine expired on the 28th and I got the new plate TODAY... talk about cutting it close. Thanks BMV...

put the cb in tuesday. it didnt work. tonight while with the gf she turned it on and it worked! i need to drag her around with me more. next week im making her make-out with my parts xj to make it run again.

all packed, checked the jeep out, its ready to go. just hope the clutch holds out.

my post office mailing address called me while i was wheeling on friday to tell me that the trailer plate for the 34 ft was in...lucky enough i made it down and back without anyone noticing the expired plates...

mac 'probably staring at how ugly everything on the trailer was' gyvr

Back