• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get it done by WF Oh-Ten" thread

You may not be a jeeper! Why go to uhaul? it took me 4 hours to get the bumper off and remove the old nutstrip and replace it along with adding one on the drivers side and pu tit all back together.. I was using PB blaster it should be easier with that ATF/acetone mix you use!

You said tit:D

Kim, aren't you glad you didn't sell those mounts to me now?

I have been painting my wheels one a day, got 3 done and now ran out of paint so i got to get that done by WF

S-10, S-15 BLAZER, JIMMY,SONOMA 4X4 MID SIZE

83-on 15 X 6 5X120.7 12mmX1.5

From some tire website

120.7 millimeters = 4.7519685 inches

Looks like maybe those are 5 x 4 3/4 wheels. I wonder if anyone has any of those laying around? :wierd:

Got the tow rig fixed. Tranny temp sender quit working.

Normally I could care less, since I have a real gauge hooked up to the test port, but when the gauge in the dash quits working, the computer freaks out. I don't think watching the tow/haul button flash for 12 hours would help my sanity.

Damn sender was $80. Pulled the pan and plugged it into the valve body. Little black plastic thing about the size of your pinky.

I have been painting my wheels one a day, got 3 done and now ran out of paint so i got to get that done by WF

picked up some more paint and this is done :D i think i gained some HP, one guy at work asked why i was painting my wheels so i told him it improves my rock crawling ability :wierd:

I drove the heep uptown and scooped/vaccumed it out.:D

i like to wash mine before i go wheeling also, its fun getting something so clean dirty

i like to wash mine before i go wheeling also, its fun getting something so clean dirty

I didn't wash it. Probably won't.

I havent wash anything except windshield (so i can see where I am going to) my XJ since I first took it to the trails in last summer.

Back