• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

I swear anthony, you post every good axle around here AFTER ive already seen the ads.

Why dont you STFU and buy that second pair you listed? :dunno:

maybe I'm retarded but isn't a GM front 60 pass drop? though I guess the doubler means he can do whatever he wants with that, and it would simplify exhaust routing to put it on the other side.

I swear anthony, you post every good axle around here AFTER ive already seen the ads.

Why dont you STFU and buy that second pair you listed? :dunno:
So don't go looking?
Because he could buy the first one and the 14B from the second one for $825 instead of both axles off the second one for $1000
Uh, yup.
Cause I dont wanna drive all around to different places when he asks to use the Dirtymax and my lifting assistance :dunno:
I haven't asked nobody fer nothin yet.
maybe I'm retarded but isn't a GM front 60 pass drop? though I guess the doubler means he can do whatever he wants with that, and it would simplify exhaust routing to put it on the other side.
GM D60's are pass drop. It would save me from having to make a flip kit for the D300. I can figure out exhaust routing either way, as long as I don't totally forget about it when I plan my suspension.

Whatever. When I have $ to buy them and the right deal pops up, you won't even know that they were for sale till I already bought them. :D

definitely an 8.25, the top and bottom edges of the diff cover are straight and the edge has a half round lip pressed into it. Looks unpainted, can't tell if it's rebuilt or not.

What I can tell is that the poster is either drunk or retarded.

Back