• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

That's a nice boat.

BillyMaysCapsLock.png

I was curious about the pneumatic because i found a few vices for $100 and got to thinking that if the pneumatic was better in any way I would consider paying the extra $$ (and its right down the road from my house). Figured it might be good for pressing u-joints or other things where using both hands would be useful. I may offer $100 for the pneumatic and see what he says just to give it a shot :dunno:

And actually just looked into it; the only floor standing drillpress at tractor supply is this one
http://www.tractorsupply.com/black-...l-press-with-centering-guide-16-speed-3900673
I would end up spending $130+ on the used one ($65 plus $60 gas assuming 20mpg, and 20mph is a bit high). Might as well pay $180, buy it local, and get it new w/ warranty.

you would be hard pressed to stop buying tools... I think it may be one of your worst vices

I don't think buying tools is a bad thing. You gotta remember, I rarely buy anything I post. I think the last thing I bought was either the drill press or the stick welder (can't remember which came first). It's been a few months since I bought a CL tool.

I've been looking for an arbor press for a while, and that is the one I would want too.

sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity for two terrible puns in one line. I know you don't buy much of the stuff you post, you wouldn't have any space in the garage if you did.

Back