• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

Travis if we tire for the recorder position, I say that we have a 1 armed boxing match for the tie breaker?

Travis if we tire for the recorder position, I say that we have a 1 armed boxing match for the tie breaker?

sure, but

A) I'll kick your ass(no hard feelings, I'll patch you up after :kissyou: ), and

B) The Jeep jump contest requirement still stands

unless you're CHICKEN :shocked:

sure, but

A) I'll kick your ass(no hard feelings, I'll patch you up after :kissyou: ), and

B) The Jeep jump contest requirement still stands

unless you're CHICKEN :shocked:

Hah I failed, beer google posting inTHe wrong thread last night.

So you would beat me down, then make sweet nothings to me, sounds like a typical day for me.

Maybe Ill buy that white jeep in the classifieds then, bolt a seat in, jump it off one of those concrete mountains at RC, then part it out. I would be a you tube all star.

sure, you could do that. But I'll just one up you, launch off one of them in my jeep, and continue to wheel it :D

Only the NAC is capable of derailing a thread that stemmed from the derailment of another thread.

mE like posting, me liKe Quick Reply, go Advanced I like taste of windows.

Back on track, to prove some people are more off than the Nac
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/wan/1994104924.html

I need a Private loan for 75,000 within 24 hours. Repayment in 30 days. No games, legitimate request. I dont have time for nonsense, so if you are in a position to provide me with immediate funding please reply ASAP. I am offering double your investment plus 25% . I am a business owner, not trying to take adantage or play games, will provide info about my request, as well as entertain your requests.

This is a great opportunity to get a huge retun for 30 days use of your funds. I am straight up, so if you are gaming dont waste your time, or mine. Not looking for home equity loan.

Pleae reply immediately for discussion about my proposal

mE like posting, me liKe Quick Reply, go Advanced I like taste of windows.

Back on track, to prove some people are more off than the Nac
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/wan/1994104924.html

I need a Private loan for 75,000 within 24 hours. Repayment in 30 days. No games, legitimate request. I dont have time for nonsense, so if you are in a position to provide me with immediate funding please reply ASAP. I am offering double your investment plus 25% . I am a business owner, not trying to take adantage or play games, will provide info about my request, as well as entertain your requests.

This is a great opportunity to get a huge retun for 30 days use of your funds. I am straight up, so if you are gaming dont waste your time, or mine. Not looking for home equity loan.

Pleae reply immediately for discussion about my proposal

I'm going to email him with something along the lines of-

"Hello! I have saved up roughly half the amount needed to remove the cancerous tumor from my infant's brain($75,000). The surgery needs to happen within the next month or my child will die and I will kill myself. Do not let this worry you though as you are my savior! With the return I will make on investing in you I will be able to save my precious son! Selling my body as a prostitute on the streets of new york and eating out of the trash will not go in vain! I can't wait to give you all of my money!

Appreciatively,
You're an idiot"

Back