• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

I did catch the puns, yes... They were bad.

that one looks like a HF model.

HF sells a similar one for $40 BNIB.

I would like to make a suggestion. If you post a link please just say what it is or copy and paste the description or something. I find myself clicking on things I would never imagine being interested in just out of curiosity that it might be something I want.

Fart on,
Captain Slam-O

I would like to make a suggestion. If you post a link please just say what it is or copy and paste the description or something. I find myself clicking on things I would never imagine being interested in just out of curiosity that it might be something I want.

Fart on,
Captain Slam-O

I'm gonna agree with this!

Fart on,
Captain Slam-O
Carmelo needs to donate his brain to science after he dies. I have a feeling much about the mystery of the human brain will be unraveled upon the years spent studying this man's brain.

Saw the first one a while ago, drum brakes/closed knuckles (n)

Back