• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Annual Christmas tree run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trees and toys is ok!
Your missing the point.

No ladee
We will have the tree run at goat.
We will throw the toys in with that. AT GOAT! Not ladee

Ok Nick.

The initial plan to have it at la dee was a bad one. It was NOT intended to change tradition or ruin it. I'm sorry there has been so much confusion over this issue only to arrive here.

The toys for tots gathering will be at the ranger station before the tree run at goat.

Deal?

Ok Nick.

The initial plan to have it at la dee was a bad one. It was NOT intended to change tradition or ruin it. I'm sorry there has been so much confusion over this issue only to arrive here.

The toys for tots gathering will be at the ranger station before the tree run at goat.

Deal?
This is the Ranger station in Estacada?

US Forest Service Ranger Station
595 Northwest Industrial Way, Estacada, OR 97023
(503) 630-6861

That was the INTENTION all along.......

Ok Nick.

Deal?

You guys are like Obama and Hillary

Saying different things...

The left hand had no idea what the right hand is doing...

Holy Hell. You guys do know this is a public forum right? You all wonder why we get laughed at...

I was going to moderate all the unneeded drama out of this thread (basically the entire thread), but I'm just going to leave it and lock it.

Josh was kind enough to take the initiative to start a new thread in the staging area, and lay out some ground work for the run. It sounds like this run will be the same as years past and heading up Goat, Mt. Please keep that thread on subject which is about trees, toys, and having fun in the snow.

Xmas Tree and Toys For Tots Run 12/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back